Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body Butter uploaded by Katie S.Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body Butter uploaded by Tammy U.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Orangeasm Body Butter - Soap & Glory's zesty-fresh, moisture-intense, invigorating ORANGEASM Super Rich Body Butter is scented with FRESH GREEN MANDARIN, SICILIAN LEMON and SWEET ORANGE PEEL OILS. With shea butter massage balls and MANGOMILK, there's really nothing quite like it! - Orangeasm Body Butter see more...

• How does this cream feel on your skin? Greasy or does is ...1 Answers
  • Does this have a very strong smell to it ? Is this worth ...1 Answers
Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body Butter
  • "I love Orangeasm Body Butter. It makes my skin so smooth and silky, and the scent is fabulous. I wish I could have more samples of smoothing body stuff like this. It's worth the value. I rate it five stars. I recommend it to anyone who may have dry skin or just needs a little extra moisture." in 26 reviews
Katie S.
I purchased this body butter from ulta on a whim. It is very moisturizing and makes my skin feel like velvet. The only down side is the orange smell. I will stick to the original body butter by soap and glory to wear when I’m not at home and the orange scent for days when I’m at home due to the orange smell. The orange scent was a steal though,on clearance for $7.50 at ulta.
Stephanie M.
Lakeland , FL
Soap $ Glory makes some of my favorite body care items ever. I love their body butter, scrubs, and mists. I love Alexai the scents they offer and their body creams are some of the best and very affordable. I always buy a tub of them and I don’t think I could live without them. The orange scent is probably my favorite for the morning. It gives me a quick pick me up.
Lora V.
Salem, OH
I bought this scrub, but the one that comes in a squeeze tube. It has a nice citrus smell, but the smell doesn't last long. I don't notice whether or not the exfoliating granules really get the job done that well. And it doesn't leave my skin feeling any softer or smoother than any of my other body washes or scrubs. I'll finish this product, but don't plan on repurchasing.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I'm one of those people that shower twice daily. So this is my go to morning routine. After I hop out of the shower I'll put this all over my body. The scent will wake you up and get you started on the right path. I bought this at Ulta for about 15. It will last about 2 months.
Krystal R.
Minneapolis, MN
Love love love this body butter!! It is soo emollient and moisturizing and feels absolutely luxurious on the skin. It smells fantastic and literally makes your skin buttery soft smooth and touchable! Will definitely continue to buy!
Samantha F.
Mesa
Very good moisturizer for the day, under your makeup. I recommend you get a different moisturizer for night time. One that is heavier. Love the scent of this but not if you are sensitive to smells. Not recommended for very dry skin.
Cory E.
Love love love! It smells great and is so hydrating! Best part- a little goes a long way so the tub lasts such a long time. This stuff saved my dry legs this winter!
Jen R.
Pasadena, TX
I loved the overall product! The texture is smooth and creamy without being sticky. I really enjoyed the smell, it was yummy without being overpowering. I will definitely purchase this product again! :)
Claire D.
Auburn, AL
Super cute and super good smelling. I love this body butter because of how gentle and smooth it is but it still gets the job done. I def would recommend this product
Alexandra García A.
These creams are spectacular, does the job of hydrating , this bought it out of curiosity as my other cream was over and this cream I found very good option to apply it at night before bedtime, after showering , the problem with she is leaving very shiny - oily skin and I have to wait a while to be absorbed well and something heavy thing for a very sunny day you feel you 'll melt ha ha , ja- recommend it, but not for daily if not for a special day on which count on time and good weather .
Lori M.
How does this cream feel on your skin? Greasy or does is blend in well?
lizzie k.
Shorewood, WI
Does this have a very strong smell to it ? Is this worth the price either at Walgreens or ulta ? Would it break out skin ?