BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Krissy R.
Loves Park, IL
LOVE THIS!! I wish it wasn't as runny as it is but it's an incredible product! I don't know how it does it but it does an amazing job minimizing pores! It dries to a powdery finish but it feels great on the skin!
Laken M.
Albany, GA
I recently purchased this from ulta because I've heard many beauty gurus rave about it and I was honestly kind of disappointed. I found it was very cakey and very dark. I've tried it twice with two different primers and two different brushes but it did not impress me either time. Would not recommend.
Katie O.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot
I bought this mattifying powder with the other One heck of a blot products. I was disappointed with the foundation and primer, but I really love this powder. It helps keep me matte and I don't look like a powdery ghost after application.
Katie O.
I really wanted to love this foundation. One of the beauty youtubers I watch raved about it's coverage. This is the first foundation over $8.00 that I have ever purchased. I bought the matching primer, and I think that may have been the problem. It didn't blend with a beauty blender at all. It kept lifting off my skin. It did better with a flat top brush, but still looked cakey. I tried one of my other silicone based primers and it worked better. I still had to use concealer to cover blemishes and it only kept me matte for about 4-5 hours before I had a ton of oil around my nose.
Brooke C.
Chipping Norton, England
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this powder since my old one ran out, and I’m so glad I came across it. Even though I feel like I have to apply more product than I usually would, this makes my skin look so airbrushed and beautiful. I love how it has a mirror inside the compact, meaning it’s super easy to throw in your bag and apply whenever you need! It definitely helps my face from looking so oily!
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite touch up powders. It's definitely not what I apply right after foundation, but it's what I keep in my purse. Easy sponge to absorb oils throughout the day (plus it doesn't look cakey)
Georgia W.
As someone with quite oily skin I found this a great product to keep the oils at bay! The texture feels lovely and soft on the skin and kept my makeup on all day. The main con I found within this product is the shade range. It didn't overly have much colour but I found I could only use this product under my eyes and around the areas I was wearing concealer and I felt it was slightly too pale. Over all a really great powder for anyone looking to set the makeup something nice and light with minimum fall out!x
Najla W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product it will never leave my handbag. I take this everywhere to touch up my makeup and you only need to apply this once. Has great locking in power, blurs pores keeps oils at bay and smooths out the skin without breaking up your makeup like other blotting powders can sometimes do. It does not leave a white cast nor does it have flashback. You can use it as a touch up or even set your makeup with it because it's that great. Great packaging and excellent price point
Katie S.
London
One heck of a blot powder is incredible for oily skin! I use my wet beauty blender to apply this powder on my t-zone and it keeps me matte all day long. I have extremely oily skin and struggle to go 3 hours without getting oily, but this powder is a god send for me. It's translucent so won't change the colour of your foundation and isn't cakey looking at all on the skin. Couldn't recommend this product enough!
Megan L.
Enniskillen
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't live without this powder! It genuinely does blot your skin! It looks airbrushed! I genuinely love soap and glory products they never dissapointed me before and with this product they have continued to give out amazing products for such good prices. This powder is so smooth, hydrating and looks airbrushed. I use it every day on my under eye and it doesn't crease!
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
Does anyone know how well the primer and the foundation combined work for really oily skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?