BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I like this blotting powder a lot! It doesn't go on cakey and it just smooths out the shine and makes my face makeup look super fresh (even on hotttt days).
stephanie S.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
Amazing setting face powder! Leaves a very nice matte finish to your makeup look. Also a great bring along for any touch ups. would recommend this to anyone
Jessika H.
Hesperia, CA
I love this foundation. It's so thick but lightweight. And full coverage! Purchased at target & for a reasonable price. I would definitely buy again.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Heard so much about this brand and the pressed powder from all the YouTube beauty gurus. Can't wait to try it out and see how it applies on my skin.
Angel Ruby O.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
Best price for a translucent powder. Works best on oily skin. Doesn’t cause breakouts. I find I only need to at least touch up once thru out the day
Marisa H.
Buzzards Bay
Review for: Caramel more...
This is the fullest coverage with the lightest feel. While I'm more of a finger girl , this goes on best with a brush . Perfect for oily skin .
Kathryn M.
San Antonio, TX
Great foundation! Reasonably priced and works well for oily skin. Stays matte throughout the day. Only wish there was a greater shade range.
𝕍𝕚𝕧𝕚𝕒𝕟 E.
Eatonton
I have very dry skin so this powder is a bit too mattifing for me. I would love to love it but long term on my skin it doesn't look good.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
I have a very oily face and this stuff takes away ALL the shine. I'm on the tanner side and it does not change to color of my face. LOVE
Kristie K.
Good for oil control but way too matte for me. I like my powders with a slight glow for a natural finish and doesn't make you look dry.
Vianney A.
Lindsay, CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Michelle M.
How many shades are available?