BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I like this blotting powder a lot! It doesn't go on cakey and it just smooths out the shine and makes my face makeup look super fresh (even on hotttt days).
Jessika H.
Hesperia, CA
I love this foundation. It's so thick but lightweight. And full coverage! Purchased at target & for a reasonable price. I would definitely buy again.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Heard so much about this brand and the pressed powder from all the YouTube beauty gurus. Can't wait to try it out and see how it applies on my skin.
Marisa H.
Buzzards Bay
Review for: Caramel more...
This is the fullest coverage with the lightest feel. While I'm more of a finger girl , this goes on best with a brush . Perfect for oily skin .
Kathryn M.
San Antonio, TX
Great foundation! Reasonably priced and works well for oily skin. Stays matte throughout the day. Only wish there was a greater shade range.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
I have a very oily face and this stuff takes away ALL the shine. I'm on the tanner side and it does not change to color of my face. LOVE
Kristie K.
Good for oil control but way too matte for me. I like my powders with a slight glow for a natural finish and doesn't make you look dry.
Noelia G.
Amazing powder keeps me matte for a super long time. Even after I retouch up it does not look cakey or dry. Love this stuff so much ❤
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This stuff is amazing and every now and then my face gets red and I use this and it instantly hides the redness ! Awesome product!
Rene C.
Safford, AZ
My fave blotting powder ever!!! I use this powder everyday to set my entire face and when not baking set my undereyes as well.
Vianney A.
Lindsay, CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?