BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Noelia G.
Amazing powder keeps me matte for a super long time. Even after I retouch up it does not look cakey or dry. Love this stuff so much ❤
amanda l.
tyler, TX
This stuff is amazing and every now and then my face gets red and I use this and it instantly hides the redness ! Awesome product!
Rene C.
Morenci, AZ
My fave blotting powder ever!!! I use this powder everyday to set my entire face and when not baking set my undereyes as well.
Alicia M.
awesome mattifying powder- super translucent, im tan & i dont get that white glow on my face the way i do with other powders!
Eve A.
Des Moines, IA
Such a good brand for anything you could think of eyeshadow eyebrow foundation body and skin care! Will recommend always!
Pratima G.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
One of the best blotting powders in the market. They're substituted for a blotting sheet. It's great I really recommend.
Jeneia P.
I love this powder I use it in my oily spots just to make sure I won't get shiny and it works great it really does work
Tamie S.
Smooth finish. No flash back. Minimizes oil on your skin. Stays in place well. Products can be blended on top
Arissa P.
Love it down at Sam's so much it goes on smoothly and I love it that it covers all my pores and dark spots.
Christine H.
Canton, MI
I like this foundation, but it goes on a little cakey sometimes, and it is not a long wearing foundation.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Michelle M.
How many shades are available?
Rebecca C.
Is this is a good foundation? Does it really stick to oily skin?