BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Kara C.
This powder is so nice! I use it to set the oil parts of my face l--forehead and chin. It allows me to get the longevity out of my foundation and I don't have to touch up every hour. It's so nice!!!!!
haley s.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
Hands down favorite setting powder!!! It's not to pricey and it's amazing!! It doesn't leave a white case behind it said lets my foundation without any creasing what so ever!! I haven't tried the other powder they have come out with yet but I'm sure it will be just as good!
Catherine J.
Great powder, I have oily skin and this keeps the shine at bay. Doesn't look cakey and the price point is great. I've used this loads and barely made a dent in it!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I like this blotting powder a lot! It doesn't go on cakey and it just smooths out the shine and makes my face makeup look super fresh (even on hotttt days).
stephanie S.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
Amazing setting face powder! Leaves a very nice matte finish to your makeup look. Also a great bring along for any touch ups. would recommend this to anyone
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Heard so much about this brand and the pressed powder from all the YouTube beauty gurus. Can't wait to try it out and see how it applies on my skin.
Jessika H.
Hesperia, CA
I love this foundation. It's so thick but lightweight. And full coverage! Purchased at target & for a reasonable price. I would definitely buy again.
Kathryn M.
San Antonio, TX
Great foundation! Reasonably priced and works well for oily skin. Stays matte throughout the day. Only wish there was a greater shade range.
Laura C.
Grove City, OH
I have a very oily face and this stuff takes away ALL the shine. I'm on the tanner side and it does not change to color of my face. LOVE
Kristie K.
Good for oil control but way too matte for me. I like my powders with a slight glow for a natural finish and doesn't make you look dry.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Michelle M.
How many shades are available?
Rebecca C.
Is this is a good foundation? Does it really stick to oily skin?