BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Montana D.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
Ive never been one to have oily skin or need to blot but this stuff is great! I assume it would work just as well with oily skin but for my normal to dry skin this kept my foundation on, all day! Love soap and glory.
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
I really liked the finish of this foundation. My skin looked blurred out and it felt so soft. I also mixed with other foundations to achieve a different color and it looked great!
Colleen F.
Glen Ellyn, IL
This powder is amazing! I have a very oily t-zone, especially my nose, and this powder keeps my face nice and matte with my foundation in place. It comes in nice packaging, and it's pretty inexpensive compared to high end powders. I will definitely buy this again!
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
I've been using the powder and it's a very good product for the money! The packaging caught my attention while browsing for a new powder at Ulta. Best powder under $20! I'll buy it again!
Kara C.
This powder is so nice! I use it to set the oil parts of my face l--forehead and chin. It allows me to get the longevity out of my foundation and I don't have to touch up every hour. It's so nice!!!!!
haley s.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
Hands down favorite setting powder!!! It's not to pricey and it's amazing!! It doesn't leave a white case behind it said lets my foundation without any creasing what so ever!! I haven't tried the other powder they have come out with yet but I'm sure it will be just as good!
Ashley S.
Best powder Ive ever used! I have ridiculously oily skin and this stuff keeps my makeup flawless and works amazingly to subdue shine throught the day without ever looking cakey! Would definitely keep buying this.
Maddie A.
This powder is not for me. All though it's really nice to set the face it just over all feels blotchy and heavy on the skin. If you were to use this product I'd only recommend using it for under eyes
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
This product is just okay for me. The Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent powder works just as well if not better and it's a heck of a lot cheaper. There's no wow factor or special ingredients here
Catherine J.
Great powder, I have oily skin and this keeps the shine at bay. Doesn't look cakey and the price point is great. I've used this loads and barely made a dent in it!
Vianney A.
Lindsay, CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?

back