BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Montana D.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot
Ive never been one to have oily skin or need to blot but this stuff is great! I assume it would work just as well with oily skin but for my normal to dry skin this kept my foundation on, all day! Love soap and glory.
Pratima G.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot
One of the best blotting powders in the market. They're substituted for a blotting sheet. It's great I really recommend.
Juliana R.
Munster, IN
This is my absolute favorite foundation! It works really well and stays on for a long period of time. I have very oily skin and this foundation really helped and even being outside or sweating it still stays on! I would highly recommend this product!
stephanie S.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot
Amazing setting face powder! Leaves a very nice matte finish to your makeup look. Also a great bring along for any touch ups. would recommend this to anyone
Jodi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For a full review please see Jodi at home. I have to down load it tonight.

This makeup was very thin. It went on ok but when it dried it turned ashy.
The color was on the grey side which didn't look good on me. My beauty shots turned ok fine because of the rest of the makeup I used to be honest. I did take this back to Ulta along with the rest of the line.
kayla k.
Kenner, LA
Great product. Wore this to an outdoor festival this weekend and it stood up and kept my oily skin shine-free even in Louisiana heat. I would still use a good matting primer with it for extra piece of mind if you will be outside and in the heat. It does set very fast but blends very well. I love that it gives a powder finish that so you really don't need to set your face with powder just a setting spray after you finish your other makeup.

The color range isn't the best with only 6 shades hopefully they come out with more soon. I would suggest using this product with a flat top foundation brush or your clean fingers with light pressure as I find that sponges and the beauty blender will mess with the powder finish.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this blotting powder a lot! It doesn't go on cakey and it just smooths out the shine and makes my face makeup look super fresh (even on hotttt days).
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
This is the worst foundation I have ever tried on my face. It applies so nicely with good coverage but and hour or so goes by and it patches all over your face. I was in a class and went to the bathroom and my face looked like a monster. SAVE YOUR MONEY ON THIS ONE. I also tried applying it every way possible
Mercedes W.
I love love love this foundation! Coverage is perfect! I think it may be my new holy grail foundation. Only have to touch up about once a day. This brand carries great products. Definitely going to keep using it!
Jordan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a translucent pressed finishing and blotting powder, NOT a foundation as most people here describe it. If you have very oily skin, add this to your makeup bag and purse. It works great. Apply it once you get oily and it will keep you oil free for 2-3 hours.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
Does anyone know how well the primer and the foundation combined work for really oily skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?