BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Ashleigh M.
The setting compact powder I had been using for years was discontinued this year (different company). During my search for something new I came across the Soap&Glory line and this blotting powder compact. Fell in love and have been using it everyday since !
Juliana R.
Munster, IN
This is my absolute favorite foundation! It works really well and stays on for a long period of time. I have very oily skin and this foundation really helped and even being outside or sweating it still stays on! I would highly recommend this product!
haley s.
I really wanted to love this foundation one of the reasons I bought was because of one of the youtubers I watch was in love with it. She has super oily skin and so do I. But this foundation is not build able every time I tried to build it up with my beauty blender the foundation I had already applied would come off! It looked so cakes on my skin and it made the pores on my nose look horrible!!!!
Julianna L.
Nashua
I have the most oily skin on this planet and I recommend this foundation to everyone who has the same problem. It's so affordable and full coverage. The only issue is if you have any dry patches it definitely makes it look cakey so I usually use a different foundation in those spots
Katie O.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
I bought this mattifying powder with the other One heck of a blot products. I was disappointed with the foundation and primer, but I really love this powder. It helps keep me matte and I don't look like a powdery ghost after application.
Ysabel H.
This stuff is amazing! I have oily skin so it helps absorb everything and keep me shine free without looking caked on or like a clown. The price is great and the mirror inside is great too! It's a lot of product and lasts a while
Krissy R.
Loves Park, IL
LOVE THIS!! I wish it wasn't as runny as it is but it's an incredible product! I don't know how it does it but it does an amazing job minimizing pores! It dries to a powdery finish but it feels great on the skin!
Mercedes W.
I love love love this foundation! Coverage is perfect! I think it may be my new holy grail foundation. Only have to touch up about once a day. This brand carries great products. Definitely going to keep using it!
Montana D.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
Ive never been one to have oily skin or need to blot but this stuff is great! I assume it would work just as well with oily skin but for my normal to dry skin this kept my foundation on, all day! Love soap and glory.
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
I've been using the powder and it's a very good product for the money! The packaging caught my attention while browsing for a new powder at Ulta. Best powder under $20! I'll buy it again!
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Michelle M.
How many shades are available?
Rebecca C.
Is this is a good foundation? Does it really stick to oily skin?