BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Priscilla E.
Union, NJ
Applied nicely, but looked awful in an hour. It started breaking up on my face in patches and making my oily skin look extremely cakey. It might have worked better if I applied one very thin layer, but it's definitely not build-able. I wanted to love it, but it did not work for me. They also need a larger shade range.
Juliana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's definitely a matte powder! It applies nicely with either a brush or a beautyblender, but it is easy to overdo. If you add too much to undereye concealer, it will cake. I notice that I am less shiny throughout the day, but I will still need to blot at some point.
Juliana R.
Munster, IN
This is my absolute favorite foundation! It works really well and stays on for a long period of time. I have very oily skin and this foundation really helped and even being outside or sweating it still stays on! I would highly recommend this product!
Julianna L.
Nashua
I have the most oily skin on this planet and I recommend this foundation to everyone who has the same problem. It's so affordable and full coverage. The only issue is if you have any dry patches it definitely makes it look cakey so I usually use a different foundation in those spots
haley s.
I really wanted to love this foundation one of the reasons I bought was because of one of the youtubers I watch was in love with it. She has super oily skin and so do I. But this foundation is not build able every time I tried to build it up with my beauty blender the foundation I had already applied would come off! It looked so cakes on my skin and it made the pores on my nose look horrible!!!!
Katie O.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot
I bought this mattifying powder with the other One heck of a blot products. I was disappointed with the foundation and primer, but I really love this powder. It helps keep me matte and I don't look like a powdery ghost after application.
Ysabel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I have oily skin so it helps absorb everything and keep me shine free without looking caked on or like a clown. The price is great and the mirror inside is great too! It's a lot of product and lasts a while
Krissy R.
Loves Park, IL
LOVE THIS!! I wish it wasn't as runny as it is but it's an incredible product! I don't know how it does it but it does an amazing job minimizing pores! It dries to a powdery finish but it feels great on the skin!
Mercedes W.
I love love love this foundation! Coverage is perfect! I think it may be my new holy grail foundation. Only have to touch up about once a day. This brand carries great products. Definitely going to keep using it!
Montana D.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot
Ive never been one to have oily skin or need to blot but this stuff is great! I assume it would work just as well with oily skin but for my normal to dry skin this kept my foundation on, all day! Love soap and glory.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
Does anyone know how well the primer and the foundation combined work for really oily skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?