BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Anna K.
Auburn, MI
This product is great for oily skin and keeps me matte all day, and feels like powder after it drys, I use and sponge or a brush to a apply. It has pretty good coverage. I definitely recommend this to others!
Ashleigh P.
I just bought this product about a week ago and I am obsessed. I tend to get really oily, so it's amazing to keep in my purse when I need a quick touch up. I find myself using it maybe once or twice during the day. Depending on what I'm doing. I also live in Texas so that explains a lot as well. Definitely recommend it if you're looking for a good translucent powder for touch ups!
Jordan K.
This is a translucent pressed finishing and blotting powder, NOT a foundation as most people here describe it. If you have very oily skin, add this to your makeup bag and purse. It works great. Apply it once you get oily and it will keep you oil free for 2-3 hours.
Hannah M.
Smiths Creek, MI
I love this foundation! I have oily skin and it keeps me less shiny throughout the day! I wish they had more skin colors because mine is a little too dark. It also is a pump so it's very easy and sanitary! I would defiantly buy this again and it's such and amazing product for the cheaper cost of a foundation!
Laken M.
Albany, GA
I recently purchased this from ulta because I've heard many beauty gurus rave about it and I was honestly kind of disappointed. I found it was very cakey and very dark. I've tried it twice with two different primers and two different brushes but it did not impress me either time. Would not recommend.
Mary Jane B.
I am on of those people who get extremely oily through the day... However, by using this product, I am able to stay matte almost thought the whole day.
I use this to set my foundation and then once more for touch up.
This is my absolute go to setting powder! I would recommend this to anyone who has "frying pan" like skin!
Tiffany S.
Maidsville, WV
I love Soap and Glory's One Heck of a Blot. My skin is always so oily. I don't wear much make up, so I was looking for something that just kept my skin from being shiny. I usually put this on in the early morning and then maybe touch up a couple of spots in the later afternoon. I use it almost daily. Definitely with the price.
Priscilla E.
Union, NJ
Applied nicely, but looked awful in an hour. It started breaking up on my face in patches and making my oily skin look extremely cakey. It might have worked better if I applied one very thin layer, but it's definitely not build-able. I wanted to love it, but it did not work for me. They also need a larger shade range.
Jessica H.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite powder (and I've tried Guerlain and Burberry). The price point is great and you do get quite a bit of powder. I get oily and this helps to tame it and blur out my pores. It doesn't add any color which I like because I tend to keep my makeup fairly minimal
Juliana S.
It's definitely a matte powder! It applies nicely with either a brush or a beautyblender, but it is easy to overdo. If you add too much to undereye concealer, it will cake. I notice that I am less shiny throughout the day, but I will still need to blot at some point.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Michelle M.
How many shades are available?
Rebecca C.
Is this is a good foundation? Does it really stick to oily skin?