Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Maddie A.
This powder is not for me. All though it's really nice to set the face it just over all feels blotchy and heavy on the skin. If you were to use this product I'd only recommend using it for under eyes
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
This product is just okay for me. The Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent powder works just as well if not better and it's a heck of a lot cheaper. There's no wow factor or special ingredients here
kayla k.
Kenner, LA
Great product. Wore this to an outdoor festival this weekend and it stood up and kept my oily skin shine-free even in Louisiana heat. I would still use a good matting primer with it for extra piece of mind if you will be outside and in the heat. It does set very fast but blends very well. I love that it gives a powder finish that so you really don't need to set your face with powder just a setting spray after you finish your other makeup.

The color range isn't the best with only 6 shades hopefully they come out with more soon. I would suggest using this product with a flat top foundation brush or your clean fingers with light pressure as I find that sponges and the beauty blender will mess with the powder finish.
Katie O.
I really wanted to love this foundation. One of the beauty youtubers I watch raved about it's coverage. This is the first foundation over $8.00 that I have ever purchased. I bought the matching primer, and I think that may have been the problem. It didn't blend with a beauty blender at all. It kept lifting off my skin. It did better with a flat top brush, but still looked cakey. I tried one of my other silicone based primers and it worked better. I still had to use concealer to cover blemishes and it only kept me matte for about 4-5 hours before I had a ton of oil around my nose.
Karima P.
I love this translucent powder!!! It's not your typical ALL POWDERY kind of trans client powder which is why I love it. It gives a blur effect. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Julie G.
I have always had a problem with liquid foundation, so even the name of this one was appealing to me. I wanted to give it 5 stars, but the formula makes it impossible to build. A little goes a LONG way with this product, and it's definitely best to apply with a beauty blender instead of a brush.
Overall though, I love this product. It's got great coverage, and I don't even have to use powder over the top. I do blot with papers once about halfway through the day, but I've yet to find the foundation that lets me skip that step.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
This is a great foundation. I love it paired with the one heck of a boot primer. Such a great combo and light weight but full coverage. Keeps my face matte all day.
Rocio A.
Baytown, TX
Great product. I have combination skin, a little more on the oily side, and this product is great. I use it alone the Soap & Glory Primer and it keeps me matte most of the day. I love the liquid to powder finish, the only thing I would recommend if you have any dry patches is to exfoliate your skin and moisturize well before using this product. Also, it dries and sets fairly quickly so make sure to work in sections.
Jodi L.
For a full review please see Jodi at home. I have to down load it tonight.

This makeup was very thin. It went on ok but when it dried it turned ashy.
The color was on the grey side which didn't look good on me. My beauty shots turned ok fine because of the rest of the makeup I used to be honest. I did take this back to Ulta along with the rest of the line.
Tiffany K.
Wyoming , MI
One of my favorite new finds!!! I have oily to combination skin and this keeps my skin looking flawless!!! Granted no product will stop the production of oil but this helps to keep my face looking less oily. I use it in conjunction with the blotting powder. The only issue with this line of product is the limited shades available. So if you can find a matching shade, I would recommend it to those with oily or combination skin.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Michelle M.
How many shades are available?
Rebecca C.
Is this is a good foundation? Does it really stick to oily skin?