BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

amanda l.
tyler, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing and every now and then my face gets red and I use this and it instantly hides the redness ! Awesome product!
Rene C.
Paso Robles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fave blotting powder ever!!! I use this powder everyday to set my entire face and when not baking set my undereyes as well.
Alicia M.
awesome mattifying powder- super translucent, im tan & i dont get that white glow on my face the way i do with other powders!
Eve A.
Des moines, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a good brand for anything you could think of eyeshadow eyebrow foundation body and skin care! Will recommend always!
Jeneia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this powder I use it in my oily spots just to make sure I won't get shiny and it works great it really does work
Tamie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smooth finish. No flash back. Minimizes oil on your skin. Stays in place well. Products can be blended on top
Arissa P.
Love it down at Sam's so much it goes on smoothly and I love it that it covers all my pores and dark spots.
Christine H.
Canton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this foundation, but it goes on a little cakey sometimes, and it is not a long wearing foundation.
Kim S.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works really well for oily skin. It keeps my make up in place really well too. Love it.
Geneva C.
wildomar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I mean it was pretty good but brands that stick to only makeup have made better products
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
Does anyone know how well the primer and the foundation combined work for really oily skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?