BY SOAP & GLORY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Karima P.
Lilburn, GA
I love this translucent powder!!! It's not your typical ALL POWDERY kind of trans client powder which is why I love it. It gives a blur effect. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Julie G.
I have always had a problem with liquid foundation, so even the name of this one was appealing to me. I wanted to give it 5 stars, but the formula makes it impossible to build. A little goes a LONG way with this product, and it's definitely best to apply with a beauty blender instead of a brush.
Overall though, I love this product. It's got great coverage, and I don't even have to use powder over the top. I do blot with papers once about halfway through the day, but I've yet to find the foundation that lets me skip that step.
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
This is a great foundation. I love it paired with the one heck of a boot primer. Such a great combo and light weight but full coverage. Keeps my face matte all day.
Lindsey V.
This is the best drugstore priced powder I have used. It out performs even expensive powders. It lasts all day and is easy to apply a thin layer to shiney spots.
Rocio A.
Baytown, TX
Great product. I have combination skin, a little more on the oily side, and this product is great. I use it alone the Soap & Glory Primer and it keeps me matte most of the day. I love the liquid to powder finish, the only thing I would recommend if you have any dry patches is to exfoliate your skin and moisturize well before using this product. Also, it dries and sets fairly quickly so make sure to work in sections.
Jodi L.
For a full review please see Jodi at home. I have to down load it tonight.

This makeup was very thin. It went on ok but when it dried it turned ashy.
The color was on the grey side which didn't look good on me. My beauty shots turned ok fine because of the rest of the makeup I used to be honest. I did take this back to Ulta along with the rest of the line.
Tiffany K.
Wyoming, MI
One of my favorite new finds!!! I have oily to combination skin and this keeps my skin looking flawless!!! Granted no product will stop the production of oil but this helps to keep my face looking less oily. I use it in conjunction with the blotting powder. The only issue with this line of product is the limited shades available. So if you can find a matching shade, I would recommend it to those with oily or combination skin.
Christina C.
Albuquerque, NM
I was in trying to trying this foundation after seeing YouTube beauty guru use the product and state that it had great coverage and it was easy to blend. This product has very limited shades and tends to be more geared towards fair and medium skinned clients. After trying the product it dries incredibly fast and is very difficult to blend. If you need full coverage this might be a product to try it out. It sets very quickly so work in small areas one at a time. I return the product because of its difficulty to blend out and the way that the foundation sent appeared in credibly cakey on my face even with the most minimal amount used
Brittany K.
Westminster, MD
This is the worst foundation I have ever tried on my face. It applies so nicely with good coverage but and hour or so goes by and it patches all over your face. I was in a class and went to the bathroom and my face looked like a monster. SAVE YOUR MONEY ON THIS ONE. I also tried applying it every way possible
Anna K.
Auburn, MI
This product is great for oily skin and keeps me matte all day, and feels like powder after it drys, I use and sponge or a brush to a apply. It has pretty good coverage. I definitely recommend this to others!
Vianney A.
Lindsay, CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?

back