BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Buy on Target*
Maddie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is not for me. All though it's really nice to set the face it just over all feels blotchy and heavy on the skin. If you were to use this product I'd only recommend using it for under eyes
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is just okay for me. The Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent powder works just as well if not better and it's a heck of a lot cheaper. There's no wow factor or special ingredients here
Karima P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this translucent powder!!! It's not your typical ALL POWDERY kind of trans client powder which is why I love it. It gives a blur effect. 10/10 would recommend!!!
Traci C.
Ardmore , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great foundation. I love it paired with the one heck of a boot primer. Such a great combo and light weight but full coverage. Keeps my face matte all day.
Anna K.
Auburn, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for oily skin and keeps me matte all day, and feels like powder after it drys, I use and sponge or a brush to a apply. It has pretty good coverage. I definitely recommend this to others!
Ysabel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! I have oily skin so it helps absorb everything and keep me shine free without looking caked on or like a clown. The price is great and the mirror inside is great too! It's a lot of product and lasts a while
Catherine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great powder, I have oily skin and this keeps the shine at bay. Doesn't look cakey and the price point is great. I've used this loads and barely made a dent in it!
Jessika H.
Hesperia, CA
I love this foundation. It's so thick but lightweight. And full coverage! Purchased at target & for a reasonable price. I would definitely buy again.
Maria S.
Alpharetta, GA
Heard so much about this brand and the pressed powder from all the YouTube beauty gurus. Can't wait to try it out and see how it applies on my skin.
Kristie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for oil control but way too matte for me. I like my powders with a slight glow for a natural finish and doesn't make you look dry.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
Does anyone know how well the primer and the foundation combined work for really oily skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?