BY SOAP & GLORY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Amber F.
Plantation, FL
I love that this foundation literally feels as light as powder when applied to your skin but has the medium-full coverage finish that you look for in a liquid foundation. Ideally, I wish there were more shades to choose from but for the price you could easily get two and mix them to find your perfect shade !
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
I love this foundation!!! It is so light and airy! It's not a foundation for full coverage but really great for combination skin! It really just evens my faces skin tone which I love and that's what I really wanted! I paid it with my naked concealer for any blemishes and I'm good to go!
Madeleine P.
Wheaton, IL
I love this setting powder!!! My makeup lasts all day, and $16.00 is not a bad price to pay for something that won't irritate my skin. I used to use the bareMinerals mineral veil, and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to try something better, longer-wearing, and more affordable.
Sean W.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
Worked amazing on my combination but particularly dry skin! My dry spots didnt patch up like many powders cause to happen yrt it effectively brought down oil-created shine in my t zone while locking my makeup in! Doesn't flashback either surpsingly! The colour isn't QUITE translucent but is a very soft yellow/cream tone that actually brightened up my face nicely.
Lauren G.
This foundation in my opinion, isn't worth the money works no better than a drugstore foundation and has very low coverage. I liked that the product had yellow undertones which are hard to find. Product applies best with a stippling brush-not a sponge
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
Very good for oil control. I'm a grease monkey by the end of the day so this helps so much! Don't have to use much and it doesn't cost a lot. It's better than some competitors. I would recommend but I biased, I love all of soap and glory products
Renn J.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
This product does a fair job in my opinion. To rate it 1-10, I would give it a 6. I am a bigger fan of loose powders, however, I keep this one in my purse since it’s portable and causes minimum mess. I’m super oily and it does a decent job. The price is good if you’re considering purchasing, it is available at Target.
Kinsie  R.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my current setting powder. This beat out several of my high end pressed setting powders by far. This is sheer and doesn't leave a color. It sets my foundation with out a lot of fall out and gathering in dry areas. I love this product and brand. I will definitely purchase again.
Chloe V.
I have the One Heck of a Blot foundation. I heard good things about it but was kind of disappointed. Once applied it's very hard to spread around. Also it has an orangish color to it after applied that I don't like. However, it would be good for someone with oily skin.
D.Fayemarie R.
This review is for the one heck of a blot liquid foundation. I first used this foundation with the one heck of a blot primer. I hated it! The primer and foundation combo dried me out so much that the foundation actually started cracking on me. It had to be that combo because I used the foundation with a more hydrating primer and it looked great. I tried it with different types of primers and if I didn't use it with a hydrating one, it can dry up on me really quickly. The 3 stars because it's a great foundation when used with a specific primer, but otherwise, it's just too drying for my skin (normal skin type).

Tid bit: favorite combo I've found for this foundation? The Nivea post shave balm for men (sensitive). Though, technically not a primer, it works great with this foundation.
Vianney A.
Lindsay, CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?

back