BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good for oil control. I'm a grease monkey by the end of the day so this helps so much! Don't have to use much and it doesn't cost a lot. It's better than some competitors. I would recommend but I biased, I love all of soap and glory products
Victoria M.
2076 virgilia ln
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really recommend this product it's an amazing makeup product for an everyday use and and I absolutely love the packaging it stands out because it's saying that women can be about beauty and work at the same time
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the finish of this foundation. My skin looked blurred out and it felt so soft. I also mixed with other foundations to achieve a different color and it looked great!
Chloe V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the One Heck of a Blot foundation. I heard good things about it but was kind of disappointed. Once applied it's very hard to spread around. Also it has an orangish color to it after applied that I don't like. However, it would be good for someone with oily skin.
Colleen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder is amazing! I have a very oily t-zone, especially my nose, and this powder keeps my face nice and matte with my foundation in place. It comes in nice packaging, and it's pretty inexpensive compared to high end powders. I will definitely buy this again!
D.Fayemarie R.
This review is for the one heck of a blot liquid foundation. I first used this foundation with the one heck of a blot primer. I hated it! The primer and foundation combo dried me out so much that the foundation actually started cracking on me. It had to be that combo because I used the foundation with a more hydrating primer and it looked great. I tried it with different types of primers and if I didn't use it with a hydrating one, it can dry up on me really quickly. The 3 stars because it's a great foundation when used with a specific primer, but otherwise, it's just too drying for my skin (normal skin type).

Tid bit: favorite combo I've found for this foundation? The Nivea post shave balm for men (sensitive). Though, technically not a primer, it works great with this foundation.
Genevieve V.
River Falls, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this and threw it in my gym bag! After I workout I like to add some powder to my T-Zone, where I get the most greasy. That way when I head into work I don't look like a grease monkey! It blends into my skin well and doesn't seem to reflect a lot of light
Jess P.
Sanger, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super good for on the go the price range seems high for this product. Helps hide my oil however It cakes up fast , its great for travel so I don't break ur fancier blotting powders! Overall great product just makes me look pale and caked :)
Sarah S.
This is a long lasting foundation. It does dry quickly, and depending on what primer you use it can be hard to blend. It's very good based on the price it is. It definitely helps me stay shine free.
Lauren A.
Brookfield, WI
I started using S&G's face wash and lotion products a couple weeks ago, they were so great that I wanted to try their makeup as well. I really love this foundation. I have oily skin and this product gives a flawless finish. Honestly, I didn't have to blot my skin at all when wearing this. I usually have to use a translucent powder to blend out my T-zones 6 or 7 times a day with most other foundations. This foundation held up for at least 8 hours. The only down side is they only offer this foundation in 4 different shades, so its hard to get an exact match. Other than that I would absolutely recommend this foundation, especially if you have oily skin. I have also been using this with S&G's "one heck of a blot primer" as well. Love it!
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
Does anyone know how well the primer and the foundation combined work for really oily skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?