BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Amber F.
Plantation, FL
I love that this foundation literally feels as light as powder when applied to your skin but has the medium-full coverage finish that you look for in a liquid foundation. Ideally, I wish there were more shades to choose from but for the price you could easily get two and mix them to find your perfect shade !
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
I love this foundation!!! It is so light and airy! It's not a foundation for full coverage but really great for combination skin! It really just evens my faces skin tone which I love and that's what I really wanted! I paid it with my naked concealer for any blemishes and I'm good to go!
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this setting powder!!! My makeup lasts all day, and $16.00 is not a bad price to pay for something that won't irritate my skin. I used to use the bareMinerals mineral veil, and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to try something better, longer-wearing, and more affordable.
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this foundation! I have normal skin but have acne scars on my cheeks. A lot of the foundations I use either don't cover the scars or the foundation completely disappears after a few hours. This product gives me a flawless finish almost immediately, covers my spots, and lasts throughout the day. The only downside is the fact that there are only a few shades. It's also $20, which is significantly less than some foundations I use but pricey for drugstore.
Lauren G.
This foundation in my opinion, isn't worth the money works no better than a drugstore foundation and has very low coverage. I liked that the product had yellow undertones which are hard to find. Product applies best with a stippling brush-not a sponge
Lisa W.
Hixson, TN
Very good for oil control. I'm a grease monkey by the end of the day so this helps so much! Don't have to use much and it doesn't cost a lot. It's better than some competitors. I would recommend but I biased, I love all of soap and glory products
Victoria M.
2076 virgilia ln
Really recommend this product it's an amazing makeup product for an everyday use and and I absolutely love the packaging it stands out because it's saying that women can be about beauty and work at the same time
Kinsie  R.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my current setting powder. This beat out several of my high end pressed setting powders by far. This is sheer and doesn't leave a color. It sets my foundation with out a lot of fall out and gathering in dry areas. I love this product and brand. I will definitely purchase again.
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
I really liked the finish of this foundation. My skin looked blurred out and it felt so soft. I also mixed with other foundations to achieve a different color and it looked great!
Colleen F.
This powder is amazing! I have a very oily t-zone, especially my nose, and this powder keeps my face nice and matte with my foundation in place. It comes in nice packaging, and it's pretty inexpensive compared to high end powders. I will definitely buy this again!
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Michelle M.
How many shades are available?
Rebecca C.
Is this is a good foundation? Does it really stick to oily skin?