BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Lizzi M.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to try this powder bc I've heard a lot of good things about this brand, but I was really let down by it. The product didn't really pick up on my brush, or with the puff provided. I went to try to pick up powder with my finger, after making feeble attempts with various applicators, and it was just really stiff and unmanageable. I'm really upset with this, and hope the rest of their products aren't like this.
Leigh F.
Tualatin , OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. I have combination skin but get oily in my tzone in the afternoon. I did try to use the cheap powder puff that it came with and after two uses it picked up the oil on my face and transferred it to the top of the powder so that it started to form that oil layer. I scraped it off and started using the powder with a brush instead. I know this review has been negative sounding so far - that being said this is the best face powder I've ever tried because my face looks matte by the end of the day. Would repurchase!
Amber F.
Plantation, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this foundation literally feels as light as powder when applied to your skin but has the medium-full coverage finish that you look for in a liquid foundation. Ideally, I wish there were more shades to choose from but for the price you could easily get two and mix them to find your perfect shade !
Rebekah F.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation!!! It is so light and airy! It's not a foundation for full coverage but really great for combination skin! It really just evens my faces skin tone which I love and that's what I really wanted! I paid it with my naked concealer for any blemishes and I'm good to go!
Madeleine P.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this setting powder!!! My makeup lasts all day, and $16.00 is not a bad price to pay for something that won't irritate my skin. I used to use the bareMinerals mineral veil, and I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to try something better, longer-wearing, and more affordable.
Tiffany S.
Maidsville, WV
I love Soap and Glory's One Heck of a Blot. My skin is always so oily. I don't wear much make up, so I was looking for something that just kept my skin from being shiny. I usually put this on in the early morning and then maybe touch up a couple of spots in the later afternoon. I use it almost daily. Definitely with the price.
Jessica H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite powder (and I've tried Guerlain and Burberry). The price point is great and you do get quite a bit of powder. I get oily and this helps to tame it and blur out my pores. It doesn't add any color which I like because I tend to keep my makeup fairly minimal
Donna M.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this foundation! I have normal skin but have acne scars on my cheeks. A lot of the foundations I use either don't cover the scars or the foundation completely disappears after a few hours. This product gives me a flawless finish almost immediately, covers my spots, and lasts throughout the day. The only downside is the fact that there are only a few shades. It's also $20, which is significantly less than some foundations I use but pricey for drugstore.
Ashleigh M.
The setting compact powder I had been using for years was discontinued this year (different company). During my search for something new I came across the Soap&Glory line and this blotting powder compact. Fell in love and have been using it everyday since !
Lauren G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation in my opinion, isn't worth the money works no better than a drugstore foundation and has very low coverage. I liked that the product had yellow undertones which are hard to find. Product applies best with a stippling brush-not a sponge
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
Does anyone know how well the primer and the foundation combined work for really oily skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?