BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Olivia M.
Kept my foundation on all day but I felt powdery. Would be great for oily skin but since I have dry skin I didn't benefit 100% from this product.
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably one of my favourite pressed powders, it is really good quality, it doesn't make your foundation look cakey and it gets rid of shine x
Yamileth A.
Nogalea sonora
😍❤✨I love this product💛💛💛
Serves very well 👍👍👍
💛❤💛❤💛❤💛❤💛
It's cost is very good💸💰👌
Ella-Rose N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I bought this foundation I wasn't expecting much due to the fact that it was a drugstore brand and it only came in four colours but I am so pleased with how good it is! The colour matches my skin perfectly, and now my skin looks flawless whenever I wear this, much better than any other drug store foundation that I have tried! Extremely pleased with this as I have very red cheeks and this covered them up!
Katherine G.
Bolton, Lancashire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't come in a wide enough shade range, the palest shade is far far too dark for me and many of the shades seem very orangey.
I think this foundation is best suited to oily skin, it provides a high level of coverage. More shades please S&G!
Ellie D.
Sheffield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday in my routine as I have quite oily skin on my forehead and nose. It works really well for a good few hours and the best part is that it is invisible, doesn't change anything about your make up its like its not even there. You do have to re-apply once or twice a day but it takes under a minute for me so I don't see that as a problem. Would definitely recommend this product.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
Does anyone know how well the primer and the foundation combined work for really oily skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?