BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Tamie S.
Smooth finish. No flash back. Minimizes oil on your skin. Stays in place well. Products can be blended on top
Arissa P.
Love it down at Sam's so much it goes on smoothly and I love it that it covers all my pores and dark spots.
candy l.
San Juan Bautista, CA
Review for: Cool Sand more...
Soap and glory is underrated but it has a very very amazing products espically the foundation full coverage
Christine H.
bridgman
I like this foundation, but it goes on a little cakey sometimes, and it is not a long wearing foundation.
Kim S.
Sonora, CA
This works really well for oily skin. It keeps my make up in place really well too. Love it.
Heather B.
Uxbridge
Great powder! I carry this in my purse for daily touch ups. Great product for the price.
Geneva C.
Temecula, CA
I mean it was pretty good but brands that stick to only makeup have made better products
Darcey A.
Review for: Fair Enough more...
The packaging is okay, however the product isn’t my favourite. It’s my first time using it and it’s £10 which is okay. It’s not the best comparing it to my other foundations. The foundation is too thick and feels so caked and thick on my skin. Wouldn’t recommend.Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot 9G
S M.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
This is a great little powder for oil control- I keep it on hand for when my t-zone gets shiny, and apply this after blotting. It doesn’t impart any colour, and does a really fantastic job of mattifying. It works well on oilier skin types too: I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw a friend apply this to her forehead: there was a defined spot of matte where she had applied the powder compared to the shine everywhere else!!
Louise B.
Boston, Lincs
I love this powder! It's perfect for setting my foundation and its ultra light meaning it doesn't cake up. It doesn't alter the colour of my foundation either, and lasts for ages. I wouldn't be without it. [product:soap-&-glory-one-heck-of-a-blot]
Vianney A.
Lindsay, CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Michelle M.
How many shades are available?