BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Katie S.
London
One heck of a blot powder is incredible for oily skin! I use my wet beauty blender to apply this powder on my t-zone and it keeps me matte all day long. I have extremely oily skin and struggle to go 3 hours without getting oily, but this powder is a god send for me. It's translucent so won't change the colour of your foundation and isn't cakey looking at all on the skin. Couldn't recommend this product enough!
Megan L.
Enniskillen
I can't live without this powder! It genuinely does blot your skin! It looks airbrushed! I genuinely love soap and glory products they never dissapointed me before and with this product they have continued to give out amazing products for such good prices. This powder is so smooth, hydrating and looks airbrushed. I use it every day on my under eye and it doesn't crease!
Carys K.
Greenock, Renfrewshire
'ONE HECK OF A POWER'LOVE LOVE LOVE! My daily setting powder or super oily skin, only powder which keeps my evil oils at bay! Keep two stocked in my kit at all times! Nothing compares to this for me, and I've tried tonnes of different 'matifying' powders and none have impressed me like this! Drugstore, cruelty-free and lasts forever even with daily use!!
Abi B.
Brighton , Brighton
I have a slight obsession with Soap & Glory, their One Heck of a Blot Powder is the holy grail of my makeup bag and I have been using it for over a year now. I honestly don't know what I would even use if they discontinued it! It sets my makeup perfectly and adds a lovely matte finish.
Rachel P.
Probably one of the best drugstore pressed powders on the market - along with NYX HD Powder. Sits well on the skin and is non-irritable. Good packaging with a mirror and comes with a puff, however I prefer to use a setting brush. Not the most inexpensive, but will repurchase.
Lauryn M.
Cork
Absolutely loved this powder! It really keeped my oils at bay during the day and didn't leave any flashback on photos,it also didn't crease in the under eye areas,it lasted me throughout the day and I didn't have to top up once throughout the day,would Defo buy again
Amy Leigh C.
Telford, Shropshire
I have the foundation in fair enough, it does match my skin tone but it is very light coverage, it's quite cheap but I don't think it's worth 10, it's more for oily skin as it's quite drying because it goes from liquid to powder but it is a good product and lasts ages!
Barbara G.
Vargas. Vargas
Uso poco ilumminador, pero este es facil de aplicar y no dejaria de usarlo, magnifico y con consistencia suave. No causa alergias ni efectos, cubre perfecto y es muy facil de aplicar. Lo recomiendo mucho entre mis amistades y lo compro con regularidad en las tiendas
leeoni g.
this is a classic everyday powder that i carry around in my handbag. it is very easy to reapply throughout the day and its easy, compact packaging is simple and visually appealing. i think it's better than its competitors as it keeps oiliness to a minimum and is very long lasting.
Kira N.
Winston Salem, NC
This is one of my favorite touch up powders. It's definitely not what I apply right after foundation, but it's what I keep in my purse. Easy sponge to absorb oils throughout the day (plus it doesn't look cakey)
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Michelle M.
How many shades are available?
Rebecca C.
Is this is a good foundation? Does it really stick to oily skin?