Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Tamie S.
Smooth finish. No flash back. Minimizes oil on your skin. Stays in place well. Products can be blended on top
Arissa P.
Love it down at Sam's so much it goes on smoothly and I love it that it covers all my pores and dark spots.
Christine H.
Canton, MI
I like this foundation, but it goes on a little cakey sometimes, and it is not a long wearing foundation.
Kim S.
Modesto, CA
This works really well for oily skin. It keeps my make up in place really well too. Love it.
Heather B.
Great powder! I carry this in my purse for daily touch ups. Great product for the price.
Geneva C.
Temecula, CA
I mean it was pretty good but brands that stick to only makeup have made better products
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I think for the price this blotting powder is a good value but I have extremely oily skin and this only helps for a little while. Also the powder doesn't grab to the included sponge very well. Makeup Forever powder works better if you have the money to spend
Louise B.
Boston, Lincs
I love this powder! It's perfect for setting my foundation and its ultra light meaning it doesn't cake up. It doesn't alter the colour of my foundation either, and lasts for ages. I wouldn't be without it. [product:soap-&-glory-one-heck-of-a-blot]
Brooke C.
Chipping Norton, England
I brought this powder since my old one ran out, and I’m so glad I came across it. Even though I feel like I have to apply more product than I usually would, this makes my skin look so airbrushed and beautiful. I love how it has a mirror inside the compact, meaning it’s super easy to throw in your bag and apply whenever you need! It definitely helps my face from looking so oily!
Katherine C.
Denstone, Uttoxeter
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
I love this pressed powder, I always have it in my handbag. I find having a pressed powder in my handbag is less risky than a loose powder, which I usually use when first applying my makeup. It helps to reduce that nuisance shine that crops up throughout the day and to be honest, it's a lifesaver! I recommend purchasing this for that constant, flawless matte finish!
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Michelle M.
How many shades are available?
Rebecca C.
Is this is a good foundation? Does it really stick to oily skin?