BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Michelle G.
Bay City
Good product, I've tried better but it did the job cant hate there I almost feel like I could find a better one at the drug store
Rene C.
Safford, AZ
My fave blotting powder ever!!! I use this powder everyday to set my entire face and when not baking set my undereyes as well.
Cassandra B.
Georgetown, KY
I love this powder so much. It keeps my face matte and doesn't feel cakey. It also is light colored enough for my pale skin.
Alicia M.
awesome mattifying powder- super translucent, im tan & i dont get that white glow on my face the way i do with other powders!
Pratima G.
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
One of the best blotting powders in the market. They're substituted for a blotting sheet. It's great I really recommend.
Eve A.
Des moines, IA
Such a good brand for anything you could think of eyeshadow eyebrow foundation body and skin care! Will recommend always!
Jeneia P.
I love this powder I use it in my oily spots just to make sure I won't get shiny and it works great it really does work
Tamie S.
Smooth finish. No flash back. Minimizes oil on your skin. Stays in place well. Products can be blended on top
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Review for: Cool Sand more...
Soap and glory is underrated but it has a very very amazing products espically the foundation full coverage
Arissa P.
Love it down at Sam's so much it goes on smoothly and I love it that it covers all my pores and dark spots.
Vianney A.
Lindsay, CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?