BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I think for the price this blotting powder is a good value but I have extremely oily skin and this only helps for a little while. Also the powder doesn't grab to the included sponge very well. Makeup Forever powder works better if you have the money to spend
Brooke C.
Chipping Norton, England
I brought this powder since my old one ran out, and I’m so glad I came across it. Even though I feel like I have to apply more product than I usually would, this makes my skin look so airbrushed and beautiful. I love how it has a mirror inside the compact, meaning it’s super easy to throw in your bag and apply whenever you need! It definitely helps my face from looking so oily!
Neve T.
gateshead
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot more...
I love this powder so much as it is great if you have very oily skin which I have it keeps my makeup in place all day and doesn’t look powdery or cakey on the skin I would recommend this powder for people with oily skin x
Georgia W.
As someone with quite oily skin I found this a great product to keep the oils at bay! The texture feels lovely and soft on the skin and kept my makeup on all day. The main con I found within this product is the shade range. It didn't overly have much colour but I found I could only use this product under my eyes and around the areas I was wearing concealer and I felt it was slightly too pale. Over all a really great powder for anyone looking to set the makeup something nice and light with minimum fall out!x
Najla W.
I absolutely love this product it will never leave my handbag. I take this everywhere to touch up my makeup and you only need to apply this once. Has great locking in power, blurs pores keeps oils at bay and smooths out the skin without breaking up your makeup like other blotting powders can sometimes do. It does not leave a white cast nor does it have flashback. You can use it as a touch up or even set your makeup with it because it's that great. Great packaging and excellent price point
Katie S.
London
One heck of a blot powder is incredible for oily skin! I use my wet beauty blender to apply this powder on my t-zone and it keeps me matte all day long. I have extremely oily skin and struggle to go 3 hours without getting oily, but this powder is a god send for me. It's translucent so won't change the colour of your foundation and isn't cakey looking at all on the skin. Couldn't recommend this product enough!
Megan L.
Enniskillen
I can't live without this powder! It genuinely does blot your skin! It looks airbrushed! I genuinely love soap and glory products they never dissapointed me before and with this product they have continued to give out amazing products for such good prices. This powder is so smooth, hydrating and looks airbrushed. I use it every day on my under eye and it doesn't crease!
Carys K.
Greenock, Renfrewshire
'ONE HECK OF A POWER'LOVE LOVE LOVE! My daily setting powder or super oily skin, only powder which keeps my evil oils at bay! Keep two stocked in my kit at all times! Nothing compares to this for me, and I've tried tonnes of different 'matifying' powders and none have impressed me like this! Drugstore, cruelty-free and lasts forever even with daily use!!
Abi B.
Brighton , Brighton
I have a slight obsession with Soap & Glory, their One Heck of a Blot Powder is the holy grail of my makeup bag and I have been using it for over a year now. I honestly don't know what I would even use if they discontinued it! It sets my makeup perfectly and adds a lovely matte finish.
Rachel P.
Probably one of the best drugstore pressed powders on the market - along with NYX HD Powder. Sits well on the skin and is non-irritable. Good packaging with a mirror and comes with a puff, however I prefer to use a setting brush. Not the most inexpensive, but will repurchase.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Leslie L.
Greenup, KY
Is this good for dry skin?
Michelle M.
How many shades are available?
Rebecca C.
Is this is a good foundation? Does it really stick to oily skin?