Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer

by Soap & Glory

One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer - Want perfect, shine-free skin? Meet Soap & Glory's best primer ever - One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer. It absorbs oil and controls shine all day so pores look smaller and your skin smooth. With Pore-Shrink Technology to instantly diminish the appearance of pores and Shine-Bloc 12hr Matte Spheres for all day shine control, this magnificent, multi-action primer helps hide imperfections, even out your skin tone and reduce the appearance of redness. It also helps make your makeup last longer and, with vitamin E, leaves you good to glow. For all skin types. Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer

Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer How is this primer? I love soap and glory but haven't tried their make up. I feel like this could be a good start
Hi all! Has anyone tried this primer, and if so, how mattifying is it? Thanks!
I hear great things about this product from a few YouTube gurus and have tried multiple times. I’m not “WOWed” by it like they are. Maybe I need to use more? I have an oily t-zone and normal to dry everywhere else. Tips?
Start your review of Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer!
Product Highlights
“i was excited to try this after seeing casey holmes review it! i have insanely oily skin, so i'm always testing out new mattifying primers. i really like this primer, as it doesn't pill up when you apply foundation and dries down very quickly. i've repurchased this several times. ” in 111 reviews
Eagan, MN
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer uploaded by Allie Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Soap & Glory8482 One Heck Of A Blot8482 Instant-Perfecting Power Primer
I received a sample size of this product from Ulta a while back. The texture is the perfect combination of a pore filling primer and one that is going to leave your skin a little tacky when you go to put on your foundation. A little bit of this primer goes a long way. I don’t know that I will ever purchase the full size only because I like a mattifying primer and this primer doesn’t keep my skin matte at all.
Wheaton, IL
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer
I think this product controls oil pretty good—I’ve used it for years. I’ve been struggling with finding matte primers that are actually good, because my face is so oily it could be a Do Terra convention (yuck), but it’s also very sensitive. This primer is one of the better matte ones that doesn’t break me out. Right now I’ve been using the [product:e.l.f.-oil-control-primer-mist] which I think I like more just because it has a lighter feel to the skin and controls oil a bit better for some reason (you wouldn’t think a mist would do that). But I do think this primer is pretty good and safe for sensitive skin, and props to their marketing team for the cute branding.
Sugar Hill, GA
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer
So let me start with saying I have a lot of pores and very oily skin. I recently bought this after a recommendation from my friend and it’s amazing! I used to use two primers tarte™ poreless mattifying primer for my pores and then NYX Shine Killer for my oily skin and it still didn’t work very well. Ever since I bought this my makeup life has been a whole lot better! My makeup stays for much longer and my pores are less visible of not completely gone and my skin doesn’t look very oily. I look great even with nothing but this primer on. I love this and I’ll definitely buy this again.
San Diego
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer
I love this primer I can’t let it go. It’s hard to find but I buy online. It feels amazing when you apply on the skin it doesn’t feel like a layer of silicone. It gets tacky which I love. I have oily skin and I feel it’s very perfect for my skin type . I’ve purchased about ten of these so far and I won’t stop
Santa Fe, TX
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer
I love love love Soap and Glory products. I use this almost daily even if I'm not wearing makeup I use it to help my not look so shiny. I have super oily skin and it works great to help blur out the loo of pores and oily skin. It also does very well under makeup and helps it stick to your skin better.
Parkers Pr, MN
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer
This THE FIRST primer that I have used that has actually worked with my combo skin! Usually after only a few hours my smile lines start to crease. I've tried multiple primers over the years to stop this and this is the only one that works! Customer for life!
New Windsor, NY
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer
This is my Holy grail. I love how mattifying this is and how it smells. It helps my pores look smaller and my foundation go on smoother. It also helps my foundation stay longer on my tzone which my problem area. I will buy it again once I'm running out.
Amity, PA
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer
This primer is a must have if you have an oily T zone like myself! A little goes a long way and I just press it into my skin. It doesn’t leave the area you applied to super matte to where you look dry it just keeps it very natural looking highly recommend!
West Jordan, UT
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best primer ever this is a must haveI am seriously so obsessed with this primer makes my make up so smooth I am last all day and I need to get me started on what it does to my eyes it makes my eyeshadow look amazing
Denham Spgs, LA
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer uploaded by Lindsey B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer
When I tried this in Walgreens on the back of my hand, it felt pore-filling but moisturizing. When I actually used it only face, it sort of pilled up under my foundation and slipped off my face. I was looking forward to using this, but it didn’t work for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Bloomington, IL
2 months ago
Arlington, Texas
Oceanside, CA
3 years ago
Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Instant-Perfecting Power Primer How good is this primer at keeping your foundation matte for more than around 8 hours?
Sophie P. • 2 years ago
I have quite oily skin and I can last a good 9 hours with this primer with minimum touch ups and my make up still looks good!