BY SOAP & GLORY

One Heck of a Blot - Amazing, addictive, invisible - Soap & Glory's One Heck of a Blot is an oil-absorbing, shine-controlling face powder for all skin types. The secret to perfect, shine-free skin is this super-translucent mattifying powder. It offers world-class shine control and oil-absorption, is lightweight, and gives skin a traceless, smooth, velvety finish.Click here for store locations - One Heck of a Blot see more...

Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is great but it does make me lighter I bought sand and it looked more like porcelain or ivory I was pale as a ghost and this foundation does turn into powder effect instead of matte or air spray
Kinsie  R.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my current setting powder. This beat out several of my high end pressed setting powders by far. This is sheer and doesn't leave a color. It sets my foundation with out a lot of fall out and gathering in dry areas. I love this product and brand. I will definitely purchase again.
Shae S.
Glendale
Beauty Junkie Expert
i️ have only tried the one heck of a blot pressed powder and it’s one of my favorite products. i️ love using it to set my foundation and then sticking it in my purse to use throughout the day when my t zone gets oily. i️ especially love how this product doesn’t make my makeup look cakey or anything!
Brittnie V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was disappointed in this foundation because some of my favorite beauty bloggers were raving about this product so I tried it out for myself and I didn't like it. After one coat of foundation it made my face cakey.
Kassandra L.
I went in to Ulta looking for a good coverage foundation. I was looking for something that would be in between a high-end and a Drug store foundation price/quality. After scrolling through the isles of ulta I came across the Soap&Glory lotions,body washes, shampoos, etc.. when I noticed that they were also displaying makeup! I quickly picked up my all time favorite highlighter (Marylumanizer) then noticed Soap&Glory also makes foundations! I was skeptical at first because I had never purchased anything other than the highlighter and lotions from Soap&Glory but by reading that it was a 24 hour, liquid to powder foundation for only $20 I had to make the purchase! After trying the foundation out for three days I can confidently say it has become my favorite summer foundation! This foundation keeps me matte without looking dry, it really does stay on all day and looks flawless (even after 4 hour naps) I recommend this foundation to anyone and the color range makes it even easier!
Cassie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this liquid to powder foundation! IT IS ABSOLUTELY full coverage and with a primer on, it glides on easily and is very blendable. Doesn't cake on, and it's all I need to hide my crazy dark undereye circles I was blessed with (sarcasm) thank to genetics. I am so glad I bought this, one of my best makeup purchases and I won't go a day without it. I've struggled for years to find a product that does what this does. I'm beyond thankful, and shocked that they aren't trying to sell this as a prestige makeup product for tons of $$!
Josali B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have mixed feelings about the LIQUID foundation form. At first it goes on really nice and it's easy to blend, but after a few minutes it starts to turn into powder really quickly. What I did like was the from far away your face looks flawless, but from close distance it looks a bit cakey and too powdery. What I did find is that after I applied the Mario badescu Rose water mist, the foundation started to melt into the skin. There is also only 4 shades to choose from, so there isn't much of a veriety. But overall really great because it doesn't fall of with anything, but perhaps try using it with some sort of setting spray.
Cat R.
Bronxville , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was really unimpressed with this product. I don't have particularly oily skin, but I do tend to get slightly oily along my for head and just to the sides of my nose. The oil to the sides of my nose (this just inside of where you would stop applying highlight or blush) drives me insane! I'm constantly trying to blot it throughout the day and I hoped that this would help. I would come back from classes (with varying degrees of a full face) and apply this before going back out. Over the top of any make up I already had on. To be honest I didn't notice any difference after applying this! I tried it with a fluffy powder brush and a packed, flat-head brush. Still nothing! It helped for just a minute or two and then it was back to normal. I wouldn't recommend this to someone. Perhaps I got a bad batch, but I'm not sure.
Lauran D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't even know where to start with this foundation it was so bad. The color choices are terrible. Normally, I use a fair/light shade, but I have a tan from this summer. I still have my red undertone and this foundation is yellow. There were no other shades that matched my skin tone, but I decided to give this a try anyway. It dries too fast leaving patches where it didn't get blended out. It clings to and intensifies any dry spots you have on your skin. It didn't settle well on my skin at all. I actually washed this foundation off right after applying it it was that bad. Back to my Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour foundation, it's never done me wrong.
Kylie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have two shades of the one heck of a blot foundation. After trying the first one I thought I was in love because of how matte it is and the coverage, but the color was all wrong, so I tried a different shade. With there only being 4 shades I don't think I could ever possibly find my exact match, but even once I found the closest match to me, I was a little unimpressed. There's so many things going for this foundation, that I work with it and mix is with others. The only problem I have is how is can make your skin cake up and pores look huge, so mixing it makes it really good.
Vianney A.
Lindsay , CA
I have been wondering about this foundation. I am a foundation hoarder I am always looking for the perfect foundation for my oily skin and right now my holy grail is my Kat Von D foundation, but I was wondering how good this one really is?
Camilla Z.
How is the color selection?
Ella P.
Is this a good powder??? I really like the look of it it looks really silky
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
Does anyone know how well the primer and the foundation combined work for really oily skin?
Julie M.
Newport Beach, CA
Is this good for combination skin? Also is it full coverage? Is it oily?