Soap & Glory Off Your Face uploaded by 🎀 👑.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A set of 25 pre-moistened cloths that cleanse, tone, and smooth skin. These three-in-one cloths come in a portable, re-sealable patch perfect for quickly getting rid of makeup, dirt, oils, and dead cell build-up. Formulated with a mix of skin-softening glycerin, a quick cleansing agent, and Poreshrink-RS™, these pads are a quick route to clean. Suitable for all skin types.

• Do these wipes remove makeup well? Are they safe for sensitive skin...1 Answers
  • Does this product get all your make up off or do you have to go bac...1 Answers
  • I love soap and glory products but the face wipes are a little pric...1 Answers
Ari G.
Ari G.
Medford,or
Beauty Junkie Expert
These wipes are great! They get the makeup off really easy and are smooth on sensitive or hard skin. It definitely met my expectations enough to recommend , its very effective and would purchase again and again
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD! And it also comes with a large amount so it lasted me a while before having to go get more! It removes all make up without drying out my face! Which means it's extremely gentle on the skin.
Jess R.
Jess R.
I love these
They don't irritate my face at all and remove my makeup fast and easily without much rubbing effort
My eyes get really irritated if I have to scrub mascara off
trinity p.
trinity p.
Hey I have had that befor that is a really good product actually u should do surveys to get this or purchase this it is really cool and it works try now !!!!!!!!!
Paige B.
Paige B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! Work really well and made my skin glow! Great smell and great product! Everyone is different but these worked for me.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
There isn't much to say about these. They are just a run-of-the-mill face wipe. They seem to remove makeup decently, but they aren't anything special. I did not see any difference in the quality of my skin. I will probably not repurchase simply because I could find the same quality at my local Dollar General or Big Lots.
Sofie H.
Sofie H.
Scarborough
Loved these when I got mine in one of the Christmas boxes. They were so refreshing and loved the minty smell. Removed my make-up really well, but just a shame about the price.
🎀 👑.
🎀 👑.
Bouira
Beauty Junkie Expert
one of my favorite makeup removing wipes! Each sheet is well-saturated but not overly so, and the cloth itself is soft and thick enough not to fray or pull when used. It has a slight floral scent, but it’s subtle and I don’t find that it lingers for long. What I like most about these sheets is how refreshing they are. While they’ll get off the majority of your makeup (but may struggle with the most long-lasting products, like MAC Liquidlasts), I really love these for a face wipe-down post-gym, because they have no sticky residue or leave your skin feeling parched.
Julendys Masiel R.
Julendys Masiel R.
miami
Este
producto es muy bueno, de verdad me gusto, me resulto útil, cumplió con su descripción,
es un producto que la verdad me gusto muy, fue muy bueno y me encanto, vale
mucho la pena arriesgarse a probarlo, a ver si les pude funcionar y si les
gusta o no.😌😍
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Maracay
Beauty Junkie Expert

Ya quiero probarlo, sé que es genial, un amigo lo intentó y me dijo que era el máximo quiero probarlo también porque sufro de acné y quiero hacer una revisión en mis redes.
Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these wipes remove makeup well? Are they safe for sensitive skin? What do they smell like?
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product get all your make up off or do you have to go back with a different cleaning product?
stephanie S.
stephanie S.
I love soap and glory products but the face wipes are a little pricey for my taste. Are the quality of the wipes worth the cost?