Soap & Glory Mini Matte Stick, Ember Red, .04 oz uploaded by Victoria P.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Soap & Glory Mini Matte Stick, Ember Red 0.04 oz see more...

Jennifer S.
The colors are pretty. The formula feels nice on the lips. The only problem is the color is not long lasting
Jainese C.
University heights
I love how it's very matte but not drying to the lips at all. It last all day even after eating and drinking
Hannah O.
Kingstanding , Birmingham
I have this product in four shades Choccoberry, Firecracker, Pretty Muted and this shade Ember Red. This shade is a beautiful true red colour, these are also matte but not a drying matte, more of a creamy formula which is amazing! For £3.50 it's good value although you only get a small, small amount of product but because of how pigmented they are you don't really need much. They also last a long time but you will need to reapply after eating.
Victoria P.
Orrell, Wigan
It's is a lovely colour. I like the chubby crayon style of this lip pen. It does last a while but you do need to reapply it. To be fair it could have come in a box too but I like the soap and glory logo on the lid it's funky. I wouldn't buy this item again even though it is great there's just so much choice out there!
Jess W.
Gilroy close, Rainham
I was on the lookout for a true red lipstick to wear to a party and since I don't trust myself with red lipstick on a daily basis I was looking for one that was cheap and yet still pigmented. I stumbled across the soap and glory counter in my local pharmacy and decided to pick it up on a whim but I was NOT disappointed
Kelsey B.
Epsom, Surrey
This is a brilliant little lipstick when you're on the go. No mess, no fuss. Easy to build colour and becomes bold quickly. Always a fan of S&G's packaging and this is no exception. Was exactly what I was expecting therefore, no complaints. Would definitely purchase again.
Rachael T.
Altrincham, Cheshire
Wonderful product however a little hard to wipe on and off, very thick formula! I love the silky more glossy formula however I would not recommend this one so much, I bought from boots and it's not the cheapest product out there, I would say I'm slightly in the middle on this one
Natalie D.
Swindon
this is a really really nice stick lipstick and for the little twist it has a little pumper to make your lips looks fuller, I brought it at my local boot, it is last lasting, it's amazing You should all try it, I'd definitely buy it again such a good product
Jess P.
Super cute little lip colour which lasts hours, it's subtle but great for going out . Really cheap and great to buy again. I bought mine in store and I'll be returning for a new one very soon, great way of adding colour to a dull look. Recommend to everyone
Jordan G.
This little red stick will make your day. It's a perfect shade for most skin types and has good staying power. It has a non drying formula so those flaky lips are kept at bay. A good inexpensive buy so worth a look.
Christina G.
How does this brand compare to other brands?