Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Eye Cream 0.47 oz

by Soap & Glory

A do-it-all rejuvenating, moisturizing eye cream. Make Yourself Youthful™ Rejuvenating Eye Cream is an all-point attack on tired eyes. With a high-tech blend of ingredients including Superyouth P3000™ Peptides, Energinseng™, and Lightscramble Luminospheres™, it's formulated to help fight dark circles and undereye puff, smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and boost radiance around the eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested. Research results: In an independent user trial of 56 people: - 98% said the skin around eyes felt moisturized - 93% said the skin around eyes felt smooth

Does it really work?
I have dry under eyes and nose. I’ve Been thinking about using the soap and glory skin care line. Heard good stuff specially about there eye cream. Has anyone tried and had good results? Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Eye Cream 0.47 oz Soap & Glory Puffy Eye Attack[product:soap-glory-peaches-and-clean-deep-cleansing-milk-118-fl-oz] Soap & Glory The Firminator(TM) Targeted Arm Toning & Smoothing Formula 4.2 ozBoots Soap & Glory The Fab Pore Purifying Foam Cleanser 6.7 oz Soap & Glory Daily Youth Moisture Lotion 1.69 oz
Start your review of Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Eye Cream 0.47 oz!
Rochester, NY
This eye cream was unfortunately not for me. The consistency was okay, although I do feel like it takes a bit to absorb. Aside from that, it made my eyes burn like crazy!!! After about the third time trying it out with my eyes on fire each time, it went straight to the trash.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Lakeville, MN
I bought this eye cream and just love it. I'm almost done with it so that make me sad but i will be buying it again. I love how smooth it goes on. The price is very affordable. I never been let doe with anything I have bought from this line.
Mission, TX
This I just perfect ❤😍 I am in love with this product ❤😭 I got it online and I definitely love the packaging of it! I really like hoe gentle this is on the skin! I don't think this needs improvements because it is perfect ❤️
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
BROOKLYN, NY
It smells good and it feels really silky but you can't wear it under makeup. I used it at night and the next day I tried to put lashes on and I did not succeed.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Albany
So good! Love the scent! Love that it isn’t too thick or oily. A fab of all their products in general love the chrome packaging!
Moss Point, MS
I had really bad wrinkles on my under eyes, then I started using this! Let's just say I don't have wrinkles under my eyes anymore
Brimfield, IL
AMAZING AMAZING OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ITS EFFECTIVE AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH NOT DISAPPOINTED
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles
Kearney, NE
Love love love this stuff! Soap and glory has great products with great prices. Love it! Definitely recommend.
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity
Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Rejuvenating eye cream, leaves skin underneath eyes moisturised and soft. It minimizes appearance of dark circles. It's very gentle for skin even for sensitive skin. Packaging is really beautiful, looks so luxury,Really love it. It's very affordable, highly recommended
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Elgin
It is a very nice product. The cream is nice and light but still feels very hydrating for my skin. I am currently still using it (for a small pot it lasts quite a long time) but am still looking for my holy grail eye cream/serum.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines