Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Eye Cream 0.47 oz uploaded by Kyrie F.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A do-it-all rejuvenating, moisturizing eye cream. Make Yourself Youthful™ Rejuvenating Eye Cream is an all-point attack on tired eyes. With a high-tech blend of ingredients including Superyouth P3000™ Peptides, Energinseng™, and Lightscramble Luminospheres™, it's formulated to help fight dark circles and undereye puff, smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and boost radiance around the eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested. Research results: In an independent user trial of 56 people: - 98% said the skin around eyes felt moisturized - 93% said the skin around eyes felt smooth see more...

Buy on SkinSto...
Danny T.
Mission, TX
This I just perfect ❤😍 I am in love with this product ❤😭 I got it online and I definitely love the packaging of it! I really like hoe gentle this is on the skin! I don't think this needs improvements because it is perfect ❤️
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
It smells good and it feels really silky but you can't wear it under makeup. I used it at night and the next day I tried to put lashes on and I did not succeed.
Raelynn S.
Moss Point, MS
I had really bad wrinkles on my under eyes, then I started using this! Let's just say I don't have wrinkles under my eyes anymore
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
AMAZING AMAZING OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ITS EFFECTIVE AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH NOT DISAPPOINTED
kennedy s.
Kearney, NE
Love love love this stuff! Soap and glory has great products with great prices. Love it! Definitely recommend.
Cat L.
Heaton, Newcastle upon Tyne
It's done absolute wonders for my under eyes and I swear by it! I use it every night before I go bed and the creamy formula soaks in overnight and doesn't make them shiny in the morning! Brightening and no longer have any puffiness, highly recommend
Yas S.
elborough gardens, weston super mare
Really like this eye cream, super soothing & moisturising on the under eye. Sometimes i apply a thick layer of this at night and use it as kind of an under eye mask and it works wonders! Would recommend to anybody and would buy again x
charley p.
hereford
Has little smell and you only need a small amount to dab around the eyes. After two or three days my eyes started looking brighter and the skin looked super soft! For such a small pot it last’s so long!
Rachel H.
Elgin
It is a very nice product. The cream is nice and light but still feels very hydrating for my skin. I am currently still using it (for a small pot it lasts quite a long time) but am still looking for my holy grail eye cream/serum.
Zara H.
cricklewood, london
Beautiful product. This eye cream is rich and very moisturising when applied. It feels like an expensive high end product. Its super brightening and my concealer glides on and blends easily on top of this. I really enjoy using this and have repurchased it many times. Staple eye cream in my skincare.