Soap & Glory Make Yourself Youthful Rejuvenating Eye Cream 0.47 oz uploaded by Kyrie F.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A do-it-all rejuvenating, moisturizing eye cream. Make Yourself Youthful™ Rejuvenating Eye Cream is an all-point attack on tired eyes. With a high-tech blend of ingredients including Superyouth P3000™ Peptides, Energinseng™, and Lightscramble Luminospheres™, it's formulated to help fight dark circles and undereye puff, smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and boost radiance around the eyes. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is dermatologically tested. Research results: In an independent user trial of 56 people: - 98% said the skin around eyes felt moisturized - 93% said the skin around eyes felt smooth see more...

Danny T.
Mission, TX
This I just perfect ❤😍 I am in love with this product ❤😭 I got it online and I definitely love the packaging of it! I really like hoe gentle this is on the skin! I don't think this needs improvements because it is perfect ❤️
Lyla A.
BROOKLYN, NY
It smells good and it feels really silky but you can't wear it under makeup. I used it at night and the next day I tried to put lashes on and I did not succeed.
Raelynn S.
Moss Point, MS
I had really bad wrinkles on my under eyes, then I started using this! Let's just say I don't have wrinkles under my eyes anymore
Maddy S.
Brimfield, IL
AMAZING AMAZING OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ITS EFFECTIVE AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH NOT DISAPPOINTED
kennedy s.
Kearney, NE
Love love love this stuff! Soap and glory has great products with great prices. Love it! Definitely recommend.
Rachel H.
Elgin
It is a very nice product. The cream is nice and light but still feels very hydrating for my skin. I am currently still using it (for a small pot it lasts quite a long time) but am still looking for my holy grail eye cream/serum.
charley p.
hereford
Has little smell and you only need a small amount to dab around the eyes. After two or three days my eyes started looking brighter and the skin looked super soft! For such a small pot it last’s so long!
Zara H.
cricklewood, london
Beautiful product. This eye cream is rich and very moisturising when applied. It feels like an expensive high end product. Its super brightening and my concealer glides on and blends easily on top of this. I really enjoy using this and have repurchased it many times. Staple eye cream in my skincare.
Kyrie F.
I've been using this for a few months now. Can't say I get the illuminating effect stated but I have noticed the lines around my eyes have diminished while the skin is moisturised and smooth. It's a small pot but a little goes a long way and for those like me who hate creams that take forever to sink in or that leave skin greasy feeling, this doesn't do that. It sinks in fast and helps eye make apply smoother. Very happy with it so far.
Rio R.
Wales
I found it didn't really do much for my undereye area, it was a gentle cream but again I didn't find it very useful, it was my first time using the product. The packaging was nice and simple, not too bulky,but overall I wouldn't recommended it to others a star it's kind of a waste of money, in my opinion