BY SOAP & GLORY

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Love at First Blush - Soap & Glory's Love at First Blush is a mix-and-match multi-shade blushing powder for a gorgeous rosy glow and beautifully luminous skin. The skin-smoothing emollient base and metallic shimmer pearls deliver instant chic for the shabby cheek.Click here for store locations - Love at First Blush see more...

• Oh my this looks amazing but what shade would this look l...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "soap and glory is starting to become one of my most favorite go to products. the blush is a great highlights while leaving my cheeks just a little pink. no need for the extra high lite!" in 11 reviews
Emma J.
This blush is soooo lovely. In the past I've had real trouble finding blush that is just the right colour, I find most ether to bright or too pale but this one is perfect!!! The colour is just right & I think this would suit most skin tones dark or pale. Very impressed with this :- )
Jen R.
South Ayrshire, Ayr
Review for: Soap & Glory Love at First Blush, Soap & Glory Love At First Blush more...
It's a good product for the price and it gives a nice faint blush but I can't seem to get enough product out, it's very faint on my skin and doesn't stay on for long! It's got a lovely colour once it's on and gives off a nice glow. Wouldn’t recommend it for those who like a matte blush, it’s very shimmery.
Alicia C.
Rowntree Road, Twickenham
I absolutely love this blush! whenever I use my brush to apply it all the colours combine and give such a natural pink tone to my cheeks... also I love the packaging as it comes with a mirror behind the lid, therefore making it perfect to put inside your handbag. I would highly recommend this product!
Cinder C.
Black Notley, Essex
This blush has fairly good pigmentation but is lacking slightly though it is buildable. The colour is pretty and has subtle shimmers throughout so works well to highlight too. I would probably repurchase.
Emily N.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Review for: Soap & Glory Love at First Blush more...
If you are looking for a great drugstore blush which isn't really cheap but certainly won't break the bank; then S&G is the way to go! I love this blush especially as you can take the shades individually or you can mix them all together to create one unique shade.
Hannah B.
Newark, Nottinghamshire
Review for: Soap & Glory Love at First Blush more...
I cannot explain how much this blush does for you. its like contour, blush and highlight all in one, its my go-to product every day! and you don't need a lot on your brush to make an impact, buildable and stays on you all day, highly recommend to everyone.
Amy W.
Such a pretty blush/highlight. I love how affordable the product is and it works on all skin tones. The blush is a shimmer blush and so easy to blend and work with. I recommended to my family and I use it myself a lot
Tia P.
Knottingley, Knottingley
Really pink and shiny best blush I've used you should totally buy this if you like more pink sparkly things If you are looking for a Matt blush then don't buy this 🤙🏻
Ess D.
I absolutely loveee this product! It's seriously amazing especially the highlight colour!! It's glowy summery and pigmented.. recommended! I wish each colour had more product because I like to use the ivory colour by itself sometimes as a nose highlight
beth a.
BS10 6HG
Review for: Other more...
Amazing!!! i love this blush so much so natural and gives you a nice glow to the skin aswell, i would say it is good for any skin tone! buildable if you like your blush a bit more there, has a slight shimmery finish! I would recommend to others!!!!
Leigh-anne E.
Oh my this looks amazing but what shade would this look like on your cheeks ? As it looks too nice to put on. How would u rate it like the same as the other soap and glory products ?

back