BY SOAP & GLORY

Love at First Blush - Soap & Glory's Love at First Blush is a mix-and-match multi-shade blushing powder for a gorgeous rosy glow and beautifully luminous skin. The skin-smoothing emollient base and metallic shimmer pearls deliver instant chic for the shabby cheek.Click here for store locations - Love at First Blush see more...

• Oh my this looks amazing but what shade would this look l...3 Answers
Soap & Glory Love at First Blush
  • "soap and glory is starting to become one of my most favorite go to products. the blush is a great highlights while leaving my cheeks just a little pink. no need for the extra high lite!" in 11 reviews
Sean W.
Review for: Soap & Glory Love at First Blush more...
Gorgeous colour but is a little too shimmery and doesnt flatter my face. Excentuates my cheeks rather than "pinches" them so I haven't gone back to this product often.
Julianna C.
Vicksburg, MS
This has been my favorite blush all summer. I'm a pale girl. Like PALEEE. So for dark skin tones, this blush might not work out, or might be more of a blush topper or a pinky highlight. It's definitely more a cool-toned pink, not coral. And very shimmery. But I find it gives such a nice glowing flush to my cheeks.

It's been a big hit for me, and it's not like any other blush I own. I'd buy it again.
Abby L.
Rockwood, MI
Soap and glory is starting to become one of my most favorite go to products. The blush is a great highlights while leaving my cheeks just a little pink. No need for the extra high lite!
Sara H.
I love this blush. I fell in love with the soap and glory line after I discover their face wash. I found it at ulta and the prices are so affordable!
Savannah O.
Review for: Soap & Glory Love at First Blush more...
This feels like a high-end blush, but it is a drug store price. Looks very natural on the skin, it's very subtle but looks extremely pretty.
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Soap & Glory Love at First Blush more...
It’s okay. Super light and shimmer. It reminds me a lot of a highlighter. It’s pretty, just not something I would usually use as a blush
Marian B.
Miami
Its very pigmented this is very cute i like TVE colors and The smell, the shines give that touch to Your face that you look beautiful
Sarah M.
Doylestown, WI
The iridescent sparkle is fantastic. You can also use a smaller brush and contour with this as well! It is one of my must haves.
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this blush first product I've used from them and loving it great pigment price is great
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
This is a great blush! I use it nearly every day, the colors match my skin tone perfectly.
Leigh-anne E.
Oh my this looks amazing but what shade would this look like on your cheeks ? As it looks too nice to put on. How would u rate it like the same as the other soap and glory products ?