Soap & Glory Kohl Eyed uploaded by Alexandra H.

BY SOAP & GLORY

The liner-up features:

CRAZY SEXY KOHL™ in SMOULDER (0.5g)

CRAZY SEXY KOHL™ in FOIL IN LOVE (0.5g)

CRAZY SEXY KOHL™ in WHAT A NIGHT (0.5g)

CRAZY SEXY KOHL™ LIMITED-EDITION TWIST UP EYELINER SMOULDER: Cyclopentasiloxane, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Isododecane, Simmondsia Formulation Code: 57004172 Ingredients: Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Behenyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Mica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C20-24 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, BHT, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide)

FOIL IN LOVE: Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Behenyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C20-24 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, BHT, CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder)

WHAT A NIGHT: Ingredients: Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Mica, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Behenyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Caprylyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C20-24 Olefin, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, BHT, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) MADE IN CHINA. 3 x 0.5 g 3 x Net wt. 0.01 Oz. PAO 36M

Heather R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner! This is my must use daily product. It glides on like butter, doesn't smear or smudge. The cap contains a sharpener (no more digging for a sharpener..love that!) and at 8 bucks...come on!!
ebonee g.
Portland
I really like these makeup products because they really work well I love the consistency and the formula of this these products I advise you to get these because they are the Holy Grail
Maureen d.
This is a great eye liner, goes on smoothe with little irritation. I would definitely recommend giving this project to try.
Athena A.
I received this product as a Christmas gift last year and it was just fantastic! I used it everyday and it never failed. It’s very affordable at just £5.50 in boots! Would definitely recommend and was gutted when I lost my one of these as every eyeliner I have had since just doesn’t compare!
Zalikha O.
This is amazing
I have byer 2 of them just because this is an cool
And I well bye more and more but that is very expensive but it's a very good product
You can bye this product from any where
I well sig you must bye this product and it has amazing colors
Alexandra H.
First let me start off by saying how longwear these eyeliners really are! Not only are they pigmented but once you put them on they stay there for there the whole day. They are creamy and don't feel heavy on the eyes.
You get three different colours which is great and I love all of them.
There's a black, a silver, and an electric blue one so your possibilities for styling a different look are endless!
Katie ✨.
Dublin
This is one of those products that is so good that I have hesitated to write a review for it because a) I don't want to jinx it, and b) I don't want to have to fight you wenches for it at Ulta! This is one of those products that I want to hug MUA for because I NEVER would have stumbled across it without you.
Olivia S.
Grimsby, Grimsby
I saw this in my local boots and it caught my eye so I purchased it. My eyes water a lot so many liner don't stay on my water line as they come off yet this product didn't even move. It stayed black and I 100% believe it's worth the money.
Choubaila M.
I love these lip glosses it's so nice I am really impressed by the wonderful color that is attractive and feminine and suits me a lot I have tried it and have impressed my friends a lot !!In fact, I bought it for concerts and events but I used it every day ..
Maria W.
Really nice for smokey looks and Even nicer  with lashes on . Can never go wrong with a good eyeliner. Worth buying g in my opinion