BY SOAP & GLORY

Kick Ass Instant Retouch Pressed Powder - With vision-boggling Superblur technology and Camouflawge 3D - Soap & Glory's amazing powder, Kick Ass Instant Retouch Pressed Powder, immediately perfects your face. Skin looks impossibly smooth, feels silky, and delivers real-time retouching. It's lightweight, totally translucent, and going to be your new favorite face powder.Click here for store locations - Kick Ass Instant Retouch Pressed Powder see more...

• is this good for acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Does anyone know if there is another yellow powder that is simila...1 Answers
  • How does this product work with oily skin as some powders I find ...2 Answers
Leah B.
I really love this powder, it's great for during the day touch-ups without being cakey or making your makeup seem "overdone". The light yellow shade is great on my medium olive skin tone, it really adds a brightening affect. My only negative is the packaging, you would think for a powder marketed for touch ups they would package this so it could travel in your purse...mine was securely kept in my makeup bag inside of my purse & totally shattered by the 2nd day. Now I just keep it at home on my makeup table. I still love the product, I just wish it was more travel-friendly!
Randi K.
Sayre, PA
Such an amazing re touch pressed powder! I got this at ulta with a bogo sale and I absolutely love it for on the go! The small compact makes it perfect for your purse on the go and the color is almost a banana yellow which makes it all the more perfect it is translucent and it works I would definitely recommend it!!
Grace J.
I really enjoy this powder, I actually got it from a cousin who's a makeup junky and never used it so she gave it to me, I haven't tried many pressed powders I'm more of a loose powder girl but this one I have found myself reaching for over my others. The packaging is sleek and not bulky which makes it easy to slip in the hand, and it has a compact mirror inside for the to-go moments. I would buy this product again.
Zunira S.
Richmond , CA
LOVE OF MY LIFE. No flash back suuupper buttery AFFORDABLE AS HELL. Comparing it to the IT cosmetics bye bye pores for olive skinned girls this it waaay better. This is my second time buying this powder so I just had to review it.
Nicole S.
Louisville
Their pressed powder is awesome! Love it so much and makes makeup look great! Get a lot of product on my brush tho when I go to grab some! So have to tap a lot of  access off. All around great product tho I really like it! Also doesn't look caked in the skin
Mika C.
Seco, Ky
This is my favorite concealer it hides all the blemishes I want to hide. It's so easy to apply and goes on perfect, the package is adorable and I love the name, it lasts all day, and I would buy it over and over again.
Loren M.
Denver, CO
I got this on a whim and boy oh boy am I glad I did! This is AMAZING for oily skin. I actually use this as a setting powder on my T-zone in the morning and my face is significantly less oily and my makeup stays in place a million times better. It's basically been a miracle worker for me and I would hands down recommend it!
Tanya S.
Allen
this setting powder is super good! it is super lightweight on your skin and it goes on any skin to any color skin tone! it is about $15 dollars at target but it is totally worth it.
Leticia G.
Best powder I've used to set my under eyes. This powder gives my under eyes such a flawless looking finish and it makes it very bright! I've repurchased many of times and I love the packaging as well!
Hazel D.
I like the product, it has a nice wash of yellow tone which helps brighten the under eye. However I dislike the packaging because when I bought mine, parts of the letters in the pressed powder had broken, I think it's unnecessary to stamp the logo onto the powder, it just wastes more product when the letters break off. Plus it's pretty pricey, I'm looking forward to find another dupe.
Ellie L.
How does this product work with oily skin as some powders I find can look cakey when I'm retouching even when I blot of excess oil
lizzie k.
Shorewood, WI
is this good for acne prone skin?
Velicia C.
Kansas City, KS
Besides the Ulta, does anyone know where I can buy Soap & Glory makeup products. Ulta doesn't carry the entire Soap & Glory makeup collection. Probably online but I don't know which website.
Tamitra T.
Hazel Crest, IL
Is this powder woc friendly? I want to try but don't want to look ashy.
liana w.
montreal, QC
Does anyone know if there is another yellow powder that is similar in shade to this? I'm interested in trying it out but most yellow powders are too deep for my fair skin (like ben nye for example)