BY SOAP & GLORY

Kick Ass Blur & Brighten Concealer Crayon - Soap & Glory's multi-action, no-nonsense concealer, Kick Ass Blur & Brighten Concealer Crayon, blurs imperfections and banishes shadows for a flawless finish. With long-lasting coverage that leaves skin looking revived and refreshed, this roll-up, multi-tasking concealer crayon is perfect for girls on-the-go!Click here for store locations - Kick Ass Blur & Brighten Concealer Crayon

Lauren M.
Tampa, FL
Awesome concealer! I wear Mac studio fix powder plus foundation so I was nervous about trying this concealer (in my experience most cream or crayon concealers are too heavy to blend with powder foundations and leave you looking cakey) however I was able to swatch this at my local Walgreens and the cream consistency gave me hope! It works great like a high end concealer and blends great with powder foundation - I use a damp beauty blender to blend- I got the lightest shade to add highlight under my eyes and it looks beautiful!
Alexis M.
Hinton, WV
This is my new favorite concealer. It's creamy and doesn't dry out the area around my eyes. I don't use it for blemishes, mostly because I don't have too many and when I do my foundation usually takes care of it. I would NOT recommend it for blemishes, though, because the emollient texture would just exacerbate the problem.
Also, you HAVE to set this concealer if you have so much as one teeny-tiny wrinkle under your eye. if you don't set it, it will crease. I pack on some Airspun Powder with a brush, and then kick it off with a brush with a bit of the Essence Highlighter on it. It makes for a fantastic finish, and it lasts all day that way (for me, at least).

There are only two reasons I don't give this five stars: 1) The product is quite fragile. The stick broke after a week and now I have to store it upright at all times.-- 2) There are only two shades. I mean, come on--light and medium? Medium for who? The colors are so close together I could probably pull off medium with the right amount of blending. Two shades. Ridiculous.
Carrie B.
Murfreesboro , TN
Review for: Light more...
So my skin is a changing y'all. I hit 37 and have wrinkles and makeup gets cakes sometimes especially around my eyes. This product is amazing and smooth it goes on great and blends with my skin so well. I have been looking for a "kick ass" concealer and I literally found the best!!! Love Soap and Glory!
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
Name and packaging? Super cute! However this is not my favorite concealer crayon by far! The "coverage" was poor. Very creamy and soft. If you're looking for a light coverage concealer then this one is the one for you! Affordable however I would not purchase again.
Vintage A.
Los Angeles, CA
The formula is a bit crumbly, and the lavender color does not blend well with my skin tone. When I opened the package, it had already fallen apart. See second photo. Soap & Glory Kick Ass Blur And Brighten Crayon Concealer
Krystle M.
Deltona, FL
I love how easy this concealer is to apply and blend. I have some acne scars/marks that i was covering with it and it did well . The darker spots started to show through after a few hours. This did work very well as a highlighter and as an under-eye concealer. I don't have very dark circles under my eyes but it provided a lovely, youthful look. I also like to use this as an eyelid concealer before i apply my eyeshadow. The only downfall of this product is that I wish the coverage lasted a little longer. Overall a good product and i would buy this again
Meghann K.
Clinton, MS
I'm going to give this a 1... I have super dark under eye circles and this stuff just won't cut it! Doesn't cover very well and it's super thin and kind of oily. Not matte, some luster. Smooth but thin and not much pay off ... I hate that I wasted money on this
Megan L.
Okay, if you haven't bought any of the Soap & Glory makeup products, but everything you can find. The Soap & Glory makeup products work so well and they are pretty cheap! This concealer works very well, and does a great job!
Keri P.
Greenville sc
This product does wonders for dark eyes! I love how smooth it goes on. A little goes a long ways. I'm a mom so dark eyes are the norm for me. This is a must have
Blessing T.
Bloomington, IN
I love this. It's the best and cheap to get . At any store around you. It maintains
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Does this accentuate dry skin at all?
Tabitha R.
Irondale, AL
I'm looking for a new concealer from the drug store. I've been mixing my "designer" make up with drug store products to make my more expensive things last longer (and because I'm a sahm and don't need designer on the daily).
Katina T.
Rensselaer, NY
Is this smooth and creamy? And is it matte?
Holly B.
Milwaukee, WI
When will Walgreens start carrying Soap and Glory makeup and facial care products in store?