Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz

by Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz

Opinions on this stuff? [product:soap-&-glory-heel-genius-foot-cream-42oz] My feet are feeling dry now that I am wearing more sandals. I feel this is OK but I’m looking for something to really soften my feet.
Has anybody tried this yet? Does it leave your feet feeling oily/sticky?
Where can I find this 😊 would like to try this please ?
Start your review of Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz!
Katarina P.
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Katarina P.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best foot creams. It is incredibly soft and smells amazing! I use this occasionally, but notice a huge difference in the dryness of my feet every time I use it.
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Khloe K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Since moving to the desert recently, I’ve had to add foot cream to my care routine and this product has me WOWED! My feet stay soft, price isn’t bad ($10), and even with daily use a tube lasts forever. Smell is light and pleasant but does linger. Lotion is a light bluish color but turns white upon application. Just make sure to use sunscreen on your feet as it does contain AHA!
Lexi M.
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Lexi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
i had bought this on a whim trying to get a free gift. forgot to use this half the time but it worked well when i used it.. made my feet soft and hydrated.. which is all a foot cream is supposed to do. didnt give any kind of miracle result and because it’s another unecessary step in the routine.. i wont be buying this again but if foot cream is your thing it’s worth a try!
Ana L.
Guaynabo
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Ana L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using this foot cream for almost a month and I LOVE IT!! It smells great, leaves feet super soft and hydrated. This gentle cream works best if you use it at night, then put some socks and let it soak overnight. It's a good product for the price
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,446 reviews
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased the Soap & Glory foot cream a few weeks ago. My feet tend to get dry and just need extra care after going through the winter and spring months. This foot cream is really good! It has a minty scent to it and the lotion is somewhat thick. It’s easy to put on without it feeling sticky and dries down fairly quickly. For added absorbency and for more dramatic results, I’d recommend to put this lotion on at night and put socks on afterwards. I definitely recommend this product- I will certainly be re-purchasing it!
Adriana A.
Orlando, FL
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Adriana A.
I received this foot creme in a sample box. It does feel a bit thick, but once I put it on my feet, my knees and elbows, it felt so moisturizing! Recommend.
Dana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Dana F.
I do notice a difference when using this product. I apply it at night then wear cotton socks over my feet and the next day my feet are softer and the cracked or dried, damaged skin is improved. I hoped to see more of a difference, but it's a solid product. Smell is weird and I have to go wash my hands right after applying.
Brenda F.
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Brenda F.
✨✨I like this foot cream from Soap & Glory. It helps my feet’s keep hydrated and the scent is great.Also, it is affordable and great for massage your 🦶🏻🍃I would recommend this product.Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream 42Oz
Alexzia H.
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Alexzia H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Want soft baby feet ? YOU NEED THIS THEN! This stuff is amazing! I love it! I always put it on fresh out the shower then throw on some socks and in the morning my feet are so soft! The lotion also smells really good! My hubby loves this stuff to! Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz
Danielle H.
Saint Albans, WV
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Danielle H.
My Mom gave this to me as a gift and it’s been great. It’s hard to sleep with socks on but it’s really worth it. I like to be barefoot as much as possible and this helps make sure my feet are well taken care of.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura S.