Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz

by Soap & Glory

Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz

HaaS anyone tried Soap & Glory foot cream?
Opinions on this stuff? [product:soap-&-glory-heel-genius-foot-cream-42oz] My feet are feeling dry now that I am wearing more sandals. I feel this is OK but I’m looking for something to really soften my feet.
Has anybody tried this yet? Does it leave your feet feeling oily/sticky?
Start your review of Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz!
Katarina P.
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Katarina P.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best foot creams. It is incredibly soft and smells amazing! I use this occasionally, but notice a huge difference in the dryness of my feet every time I use it.
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Khloe K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Since moving to the desert recently, I’ve had to add foot cream to my care routine and this product has me WOWED! My feet stay soft, price isn’t bad ($10), and even with daily use a tube lasts forever. Smell is light and pleasant but does linger. Lotion is a light bluish color but turns white upon application. Just make sure to use sunscreen on your feet as it does contain AHA!
Laura T.
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Laura T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is by far the best foot cream I have used. It immediately makes your rough heels soft just hours after the first time applying it. You do need to keep up with it, it doesn’t necessarily prevent the rough heels from coming back. I will definitely continue to purchase this!
Lexi M.
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Lexi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
i had bought this on a whim trying to get a free gift. forgot to use this half the time but it worked well when i used it.. made my feet soft and hydrated.. which is all a foot cream is supposed to do. didnt give any kind of miracle result and because it’s another unecessary step in the routine.. i wont be buying this again but if foot cream is your thing it’s worth a try!
Jacqueline P.
Bella Vista, AR
1,497 reviews
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Jacqueline P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased the Soap & Glory foot cream a few weeks ago. My feet tend to get dry and just need extra care after going through the winter and spring months. This foot cream is really good! It has a minty scent to it and the lotion is somewhat thick. It’s easy to put on without it feeling sticky and dries down fairly quickly. For added absorbency and for more dramatic results, I’d recommend to put this lotion on at night and put socks on afterwards. I definitely recommend this product- I will certainly be re-purchasing it!
Ana L.
San Juan, PR
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Ana L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using this foot cream for almost a month and I LOVE IT!! It smells great, leaves feet super soft and hydrated. This gentle cream works best if you use it at night, then put some socks and let it soak overnight. It's a good product for the price
Adriana A.
Orlando, FL
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Adriana A.
I received this foot creme in a sample box. It does feel a bit thick, but once I put it on my feet, my knees and elbows, it felt so moisturizing! Recommend.
Dana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Dana F.
I do notice a difference when using this product. I apply it at night then wear cotton socks over my feet and the next day my feet are softer and the cracked or dried, damaged skin is improved. I hoped to see more of a difference, but it's a solid product. Smell is weird and I have to go wash my hands right after applying.
Bridget A.
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Bridget A.
Purchased at: Target
I wasn’t sure about how this product would perform. The reviews were good, but I didn’t expect it to be this good! My heels after a few uses are visibly smoother, and softer! It’s worked better than other foot lotions I’ve tried!
Brenda F.
Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream - 4.2oz uploaded by Brenda F.
✨✨I like this foot cream from Soap & Glory. It helps my feet’s keep hydrated and the scent is great.Also, it is affordable and great for massage your 🦶🏻🍃I would recommend this product.Soap & Glory Heel Genius Foot Cream 42Oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laura S.