BY SOAP & GLORY

An amazingly moisturizing foot cream. This foot cream rejuvenates rough feet in a single overnight session, giving even the roughest of cuticles a run for its money.

• Does this moisturize with making your feet sweaty? Odd qu...1 Answers
  • What is the most effective way to use this product?3 Answers
  • I am in need of a heel smoothing cream! My heels are so b...1 Answers
Soap & Glory Heel Genius
  • "A miracle foot smoothr! It heals dry skin, smells citrus-y fruity and feels so soft to the touch. I can't live without it! " in 15 reviews
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Love love love. It makes your heels so soft and beautiful. I put this on at night and then put socks on and when I wake up my feet feel so good! It smells great, a little goes a long way and it works. Definitely recommend!!
Karla R.
Washington, DC
The good stuff!!! During the winter months, my feet get super super dry and ugh you guys know callus!! Yikes!!! I use this about three times a week, just apply and then put on cotton socks over them, sleep and wake up the next day with soft and smooth feet! Simply amazing!!! Soap & Glory Heel Genius
Gail M.
Cresson
I love this product!! Value priced and it makes your feet and heals feel so soft. It has helped with callous Soap & Glory Heel Genius Amazing Foot Cream, 4.2 oz I highly recommend this product to anyone #GIFTCRUSH
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
I really can't rave about this product enough; it's Holy Grail, must-have status for me. I have chronically dry skin, bony feet, I danced when I was younger and am a regular walker and runner now, all of which is to say: my feet are seriously gnarly. I had tried so, so many products over the years to alleviate this, and none of them worked. I had pretty much given up and accepted my dragon-taloned fate.

Until I got Heel Genius as part of a Christmas gift. I was genuinely shocked at the difference it made in my feet in less than a week. A week! They are SO much softer, smoother, healthier--silky, even. It made it a breeze to work on my tougher calluses, and no more snagging my feet on my socks! No more cracked heels! It fixed faults in my feet that I'd thought were there to stay. You only need a tiny amount per foot, too, so it lasts a long time. It smells good (albeit different from S&G's other products, although it's a complementary scent to those), and it doesn't just sit on top of my skin, feeling all greasy, like so many intensive foot creams. I work it in every night, slip on a pair of bed socks, and that's it. It works wonders. I'm never running out of this stuff again.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
This is my dry cracked ugly feet solution here. I am on my feet 12 hours a day at work and end up with callous hard spots bottom of my feet that dry out and crack and leaves you conscientious about not letting my husband rub my feet. I've tried many foot creams and had to discard them after first use or two because my husband has allergic reaction to most fragrances scents. My first pleasant surprise was this nice scent doesn't trigger a reaction. Plus it's not a strong scent but is subtle and soothing when having it rubbed into your feet. I apply it liberally to my feet, rubbing it in good then I put socks on so it can absorb into my feet completely without getting it on anything else. Once absorbed my feet feel softer and after about two weeks I can see a very noticeable difference in my feet in my dry and cracked heels, the dry skin between my toes and my ankles. Plus the rest of my foot that isn't as dry is so soft now like never before. This works. This works great and it used daily over time will really diminish painful dry and cracked heels. It's been a lifesaver
Heather D.
Kingwood, WV
I used to used O'Keefe's healthy feet cream on my feet and I thought that was the most amazing moisturizer for my feet until I tried this heels genius. The only thing with O'Keefe's was it felt a little greasy and this does not have that feeling at all. I use this foot cream after a shower combined with the Soap & Glory's Original Righteous Butter and can't believe how wonderful my feet and skin feel. I love the smell it's just right it's not too strong and the smell stays for hours. I definitely recommend this to everyone even if your feet are normally really soft, you will be shocked of the results. I am a Soap & Glory customer for life, love them all...
Ashley S.
This is a great foot cream for maintaining soft feet! I put it on at night and wake up with smooth feet. Ff you regularly use a pumice stone on your heels and then use this your feet will be super soft. I have callused heels and this took away some of the dryness and made the calluses less noticeable, but my skin is still somewhat hard in that area.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
After searching for a good foot lotion, I found this at Ulta after reading the reviews and it's awesome! My husband and I both use it. It smells so good and leaves our feet so soft and smooth. The packaging is gorgeous and is stands up perfectly for easy storage. You get 4.2 oz for an affordable price and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this foot lotion!
Jennifer D.
pensacola, FL
I have really dry feet, I live in Florida and thus live in sandals so its a problem. I was really excited to try this heel cream and was so pleased by its pretty color, but beyond that I was underwhelmed. This didnt work any differently than any other lotion for me, so expecially for the price point, I would not purchase it again.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
I've only been using this for a few days so I haven't really noticed an extreme difference yet! I like that the smell isn't too overpowering and I also like that once you put it on it turns more liquid than a lotion usually is. My feet feel softer but I still have dry heels. Hopefully if I keep using it will make that go away soon! Overall it's worth the buy and price! Also, check around for lower prices. I found Target to be cheapest!
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone finished an entire bottle? would you repurchase?
Lenora C.
Gulfport, MS
Is this product overly scented? I have asthma and I have to be very careful with scented products, but I really want to give this a try!
Elisa M.
Eastford, CT
What is the most effective way to use this product?
Jamie Rose S.
Does this work well on sensitive skin?
Tracey N.
Elkhart, IN
How does this work? I have heard great things about all S & Gallegos products I want to try them all but don't know what to try first!