BY SOAP & GLORY #25 in Hand Cream

A non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow. This hand cream softens, smooths, and soothes dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• I have been looking for a good hand cream, one of the ladies at U...3 Answers
  • Is this lotion ok for extremely dry and sensitive skin? 2 Answers
Kaitlin A.
I LIVE for this hand lotion! Immy hands get so dry during the winter or after i wash my hands eith crappy soap in a public place & Hand Food always saves me. Its a heavy cream so you dont need to use too much and It smells amazing. Always leaves my dry hand feeling better & moisturized!
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
I bought this product at Target after noticing how dry my hands got at work everyday. This cream is AMAZING! It makes my hands silky smooth. I can't believe I didn't know about this product before. I can't wait to keep using it and recommend to my friends! I carry it in my purse for whenever I need it!
Jaimie H.
If this brand sold gallon sized products I would buy every last product on the shelf. They are so affordable, smell amazing (you will receive compliments) and are so cute for your bathroom! I recommend the products for its practical ingredients and reliability for my dry skin.
Danielle W.
Oakley, CA
I love this hand cream it’s so soft and smooth it makes my hands feel soft and nice right away after applying it’s a great moisturizer for those who may have more rough hands but it does the job perfect !
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
Smells okay, kind of like milk and honey but claims to be non-greasy... it doesn’t absorb quick and leaves a film that you can feel later when washing your hands. It didn’t help my hands to feel hydrated.
Tonya H.
I have a new favorite hand lotion. I have tried So many hand lotions over the years. My hands are Extremely dry. In the winter, my knuckles will even crack. Not anymore. Not since I found this lotion. It is wonderful. I hate lotions that feel like you're rubbing Crisco on. But I want a lotion that will moisturize. I also want it to smell good. This stuff does all of that. On the tube it says, "The most astonishing hand cream ever ? You decide" Well I have and I agree. Wish I could buy this in jugs full. Must try !! BTW, I purchased mine from Ulta. They also have a website.
Angelica T.
I absolutely love this lotion. I have terribly dry, chapped hands in the winter and this is the only product I've found so far that helps and doesn't cost a fortune! Keepa my hands soft and smooth. I have a bottle by my nightstand, in my purse and at work...that's how much I love it!
Lisa A.
Loooove this lotion, its just a good price for how much you are getting in the tube. I have bought it at target and at Sephora, but I literally love this lotion. Always carry it in my purse and feel like my skin stays hydrated throughout the day when I use it.
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula vista, CA
Most amazing hand cream ever! Makes you hands look smooth and hydrated and the light scent smells so good. I use it everyday and so easy to apply with the squeeze bottle. Now it's available at Target stores so makes ❤life easier
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
This is my second favorite hand lotion. It keeps my hands soft and hangnails away. I wish it lasted thru hand washes (the only difference from my all time favorite). Ive been told is smells like cake frosting. I will continue to buy this gem! Every lady needs this in her arsenal!!!! Plus often times I find good sales!!!!
Elizabeth A.
Riverside, CA
I have been looking for a good hand cream, one of the ladies at Ulta recommended this lotion for me, what do you guys think about it ? My skin is very dry so i need something very moisturizing but at the same time not to greasy. I heard great things about this brand. What do you guys think ?
Candice L.
Is this lotion ok for extremely dry and sensitive skin?