BY SOAP & GLORY #22 in Hand Cream

A non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow. This hand cream softens, smooths, and soothes dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• I have been looking for a good hand cream, one of the ladies at Ult...3 Answers
  • Is this lotion ok for extremely dry and sensitive skin? 2 Answers
Markelle L.
Markelle L.
Lafayette, LA
After working at Sephora, Soap and Glory became one of the brands that I live by. I purchased mine after months of using the in-store samples. After washing my hands so much and using gallons of hand santizer a day my hands would get extremely dry. One of my coworkers recommended the Hand Food Cream to me and ever since I have not looked at any other hand cream the same. A definite must-have!!
I cannot rave about this stuff enough! I love it! Makes my hands feel amazing. No other lotion compares to this stuff. So cheap and smells and feels so good! My hands get super cheap from washing them so much at work and this product helps my hands out a ton! I have used other lotions and they did help, but this hand food beats those other lotions by far.
Emmy C.
Emmy C.
Maynard, MA
This cream is life. BUT. A common problem I find in the moisturizer as well as others is the lack of sinking into the skin. I think this smells great, but the moisture isn't long lasting in the slightest! I use this after a home pedicure to sleep in though so I can wash off the residue in the shower in the morning.
Clare H.
Clare H.
Cincinnati, OH
This has easily become my go to hand cream for everyday use. The scent is lovely and light I.e. It smells wonderful to me but isn't too loud so it won't bother those with sensitivity to scents. It also keeps my hands feeling smooth for hours without feeling greasy. My hands have never felt better!
Bonnie  B.
Bonnie B.
Angier, NC
This is my favorite hand cream! It is super moisturizing without being greasy. It absorbs quickly. I have a tube of this at home, in my purse, and at work. I'm a healthcare worker, and I wear gloves and wash my hands a lot and this really helps my hands from getting too dry. I love the scent too.
Neha G.
Neha G.
Austin, TX
I love this cream. It's soap and glory so of course it smells amazing. I bought this at ulta for an affordable price. The cream itself is very moisturizing and I don't think this is sticky at all. It takes maybe 50 seconds for it to sink in and then you're just left with soft nourished hands.
Margaux E.
Margaux E.
El paso, Tx
This is my favorite hand cream ever! It is affordable and easy to find. And can we talk about the fragrance? It is just heavenly!! My love affair with this product started with a travel size by the register at Ulta and I will continue buying the full size of this, I can't be without it!
Angelica T.
Angelica T.
I absolutely love this lotion. I have terribly dry, chapped hands in the winter and this is the only product I've found so far that helps and doesn't cost a fortune! Keepa my hands soft and smooth. I have a bottle by my nightstand, in my purse and at work...that's how much I love it!
Arlene L.
Arlene L.
This is a such a cute package of lotion. I have a few of these that I bought as gifts. I kept one in my purse because it's small enough and 1 at my desk for when I'm working. It does the job well. It doesn't make your hands greasy. The scent is just a little strong for my preference.
Cindy D.
Cindy D.
This hand cream is great. It's nongreasy and it leaves my hands nice and smooth for a long time. It also has a light clean smelling scent. I bought mine from Sephora for a decent price although I wish the container was a bit larger since I like to apply a layer multiple times a day.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Riverside, CA
I have been looking for a good hand cream, one of the ladies at Ulta recommended this lotion for me, what do you guys think about it ? My skin is very dry so i need something very moisturizing but at the same time not to greasy. I heard great things about this brand. What do you guys think ?
Candice L.
Candice L.
Is this lotion ok for extremely dry and sensitive skin?