BY SOAP & GLORY

A non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow. This hand cream softens, smooths, and soothes dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• I have been looking for a good hand cream, one of the lad...3 Answers
  • Is this lotion ok for extremely dry and sensitive skin? 2 Answers
Kaitlin A.
I LIVE for this hand lotion! Immy hands get so dry during the winter or after i wash my hands eith crappy soap in a public place & Hand Food always saves me. Its a heavy cream so you dont need to use too much and It smells amazing. Always leaves my dry hand feeling better & moisturized!
Nanii P.
Mckinney, TX
Best hand cream I’ve ever used... I have it every where. Work home car purse ... you name it it’s there. Leaves my hands super soft, especially during the winter. I’ve managed to hook everyone on this product.
Sydney A.
Encinitas
This is an awesome hand lotion, it smells super good and mature and it also makes your hands super soft. It leaves your hands without the greasy feelings of most lotions so that’s a plus as well! I will repurchase.
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
Smells okay, kind of like milk and honey but claims to be non-greasy... it doesn’t absorb quick and leaves a film that you can feel later when washing your hands. It didn’t help my hands to feel hydrated.
Danielle D.
Los Angeles, CA
This hand cream is not only rad, it’s cheap. After all the expensive hand creams I’ve used, I would have rather been using this one. It smells and feels just like Lancôme Nutrix Royal Body Deeply Repairing Nourishing Cream
The smell is unmistakably identical! it leaves your hands feeling soft, and smelling rad. I love it so much.
Rita S.
Saint Paul
I give it 4 stars cause of the smell. Smell can be strong but compared to the other scented ones out on the market-this is bearable. The texture and everything makes your hand so silk soft! I definitely recommend it if you’re at Ulta,Target or Walgreens for Soap&Glory’s Hand Food hand cream!
Lisa A.
Loooove this lotion, its just a good price for how much you are getting in the tube. I have bought it at target and at Sephora, but I literally love this lotion. Always carry it in my purse and feel like my skin stays hydrated throughout the day when I use it.
Katie O.
Tualatin , OR
This is my second favorite hand lotion. It keeps my hands soft and hangnails away. I wish it lasted thru hand washes (the only difference from my all time favorite). Ive been told is smells like cake frosting. I will continue to buy this gem! Every lady needs this in her arsenal!!!! Plus often times I find good sales!!!!
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
This is the first lotion I went through completely lol always used it because it smells amazing 😉. This specific size is perfect for your bag or backpack. If you don't like sweet smelling things then this might not be for you.
Yaya C.
This one of the first product i have purchased from soap and glory. I was not disappointed because it actually works. The first application was great. It left my hands super smooth and the smell to this lotion is amazing. You instantly can feel the product working once the lotion drys down and its affordable.
Elizabeth A.
Riverside, CA
I have been looking for a good hand cream, one of the ladies at Ulta recommended this lotion for me, what do you guys think about it ? My skin is very dry so i need something very moisturizing but at the same time not to greasy. I heard great things about this brand. What do you guys think ?
Candice L.
Is this lotion ok for extremely dry and sensitive skin?