BY SOAP & GLORY #3 in Hand Cream

A non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow. This hand cream softens, smooths, and soothes dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• Which one is better, this or loccitane?2 Answers
  • I have used this a few times. It was given to me by a friend, th...8 Answers
  • Im looking for a great crean for my hands...they told me this is ...6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Andrea P.
Columbus
I've been looking for a good hand cream to keep in my purse. The air gets very dry in Ohio in winter so I wanted something moisturizing without being too thick. This S&G Hand Food is the answer to my prayers. It's incredibly moisturizing without being thick. And the scent is amazing. It's not overpowering. It's the perfect light, fresh, feminine scent. Plus the 1.7oz size is perfect for my purse. I need to go buy a few more bottles to make sure I don't run out.
Camille R.
Boyertown, PA
This lotion is SO moisturizing. It made my skin feel soft as well. My hands stayed moisturized for a long time after using. I have pretty dry skin so i usually have to use quite a bit of lotion, but a little of this product goes a long way!
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
I love this stuff. This lotion smells so good.
It’s not greasy but moisturizes really well. It’s also pretty affordable. I got this at Walgreens. I would definitely recommend this but you won’t be able to stop smelling your hands haha.
Valarie R.
I’m pretty happy with this hand cream! It’s nearing winter and my hands are slightly dry ( not extremely ) I use this in the morning and night, I do not like the smell very much, at first it smelt candy like but when you rub it in it’s more citrus and lemon-y. It does give your hands a pretty decent amount of moisture without feeling greasy BUT it does take about 5-8 minutes for it to dry so you can’t really do anything until it’s dried down.
Erika E.
I bought this on sale at Ulta and have since bought it again at regular price!
Totally worth it.It smells amazing and leaves my hands and feet SUPER soft.
My husband noticed the difference in my hands right away!!
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
I bought this based on a recommendation from a Twitter friend. I bought a small tube of it to try out before committing to a larger size and I keep it on my desk at work. It seems to be a good cream, it isn't greasy, soaks in well and has a nice, light floral scent. Keeps my hands looking good in between manicures! Easy to find on Amazon, Ulta or Rite Aid.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Wow this hand cream is awesome!! I need a travel size cream to keep in my work bag and couldn't find my usual brand so picked this up instead. So glad I did! It absorbs really well and my hands look amazing! Highly recommend!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Got this in an subscription box, and I do really like it. It is very thick and glides on the skin. Strong scent but not over powering. It is cheap to buy and really does the trick and your hands will look and feel so moisturized and smooth. I honestly love all the soap and glory products and would buy for friends
Emma M.
Madison
This is such a bomb hand cream. It smells amazing (original pink scent) and makes my hands so soft. I use this at night because I feel like it makes my hands slippery during the day, but I'll wake up in the morning to really soft hands. Totally recommend it, and will repurchase time after time.
Cara L.
Pittsburgh , PA
This lotion is AMAZING! I received it as a free gift at a gala and I use it every. single. night. It feels a bit thick going on, but after a few minutes you don't even notice it. It provides lasting moisture even during the dry winter weather!
April M.
Mauldin, SC
I have used this a few times. It was given to me by a friend, though. Where can I purchase Hand Food? Is it expensive?
marilyn r.
Im looking for a great crean for my hands...they told me this is good...?
Kacy S.
Does anyone know if this is available anywhere in Canada?
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Which one is better, this or loccitane?
Umaima M.
Hyderabad
Looking for a cream to brighten my hands. Does it work this way?