BY SOAP & GLORY

A non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow. This hand cream softens, smooths, and soothes dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Andrea P.
Columbus
I've been looking for a good hand cream to keep in my purse. The air gets very dry in Ohio in winter so I wanted something moisturizing without being too thick. This S&G Hand Food is the answer to my prayers. It's incredibly moisturizing without being thick. And the scent is amazing. It's not overpowering. It's the perfect light, fresh, feminine scent. Plus the 1.7oz size is perfect for my purse. I need to go buy a few more bottles to make sure I don't run out.
Amanda B.
This hand lotion makes my hands feel so soft and not greasy at all, which I love. The scent is not amazing, but I don’t mind it since lotions with a strong scent give me a headache! I don’t see any long term effects of using this, but I do like to keep it in my purse for on the go. I probably would not buy again, since there are so many amazing hand lotions out there. But I do like it!
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
First time using this hand lotion and keep my hand moisturizer and it’s help make my nail grow. I hear a lot great reviews online and recommend by some friends. I definitely think it’s worth it. I’ll repurchase it again whenever I run out.
Sarah H.
Baton Rouge
This is absolutely my favorite hand cream. I cannot stand having dry hands or dry lips, and Hand Food has a fantastic, non-greasy, long-lasting formula. It's affordable, too. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is that you can't keep it too long - the yummy smell goes bad after a while! I try to only buy the small tubes and to use them exclusively so that they don't go bad before I'm done with them. But otherwise, it's a wonderful product! Highly recommend!
Erika E.
I bought this on sale at Ulta and have since bought it again at regular price!
Totally worth it.It smells amazing and leaves my hands and feet SUPER soft.
My husband noticed the difference in my hands right away!!
Marie N.
Newport, RI
This is my new favorite hand cream. It is a really nice bergamot scent, not very rosy like it says, which I appreciate because I’m sensitive to rose. It’s a fairly thick formula and it squeezes out of the tube well. It softens mr skin so so well, and the packaging is super cute and high quality. It’s the perfect size to just throw in my purse. It’s also a great price for a really high quality product!
Alyssa P.
Sumter, SC
I love this product! I got this after Christmas, and I love it. I love how is moisturizes my hand so well and smell is addicting, and really good. So if you feel like your hands need some loving, try this one out! Love it!
Sarah D.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
I have been using this Product for a while now.  I love the smell and it makes my hands feel great.  I am a Medical Assistant so I am wearing medical gloves A LOT.  I can put this on my hands after a few hours in gloves and they feel great With out the Lotion my hands they would be rough and cracking.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
These products are some of the cutest things and perfect for gifts! I love how this is a smaller size so it's perfect for on the go. It is so moisturizing, soaks in fast, and the hydration is long lasting. It really works. It smells amazing.. sweet, but also clean and fresh. I love it! And how can you beat the adorable packaging!
Callie W.
Gardendale, AL
I love this product. I typically use it once a day in the morning (using it multiple times can make hands feel greasy) and it keeps my hands smooth throughout the day!
April M.
Mauldin, SC
I have used this a few times. It was given to me by a friend, though. Where can I purchase Hand Food? Is it expensive?
marilyn r.
Im looking for a great crean for my hands...they told me this is good...?
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Which one is better, this or loccitane?
Kacy S.
Does anyone know if this is available anywhere in Canada?
Soap & Glory Hand Food. Is it good and is it worth it