BY SOAP & GLORY #22 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

A non-greasy hand cream with shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow. This hand cream softens, smooths, and soothes dry, chapped, or otherwise hampered hands. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Andrea P.
Columbus
I've been looking for a good hand cream to keep in my purse. The air gets very dry in Ohio in winter so I wanted something moisturizing without being too thick. This S&G Hand Food is the answer to my prayers. It's incredibly moisturizing without being thick. And the scent is amazing. It's not overpowering. It's the perfect light, fresh, feminine scent. Plus the 1.7oz size is perfect for my purse. I need to go buy a few more bottles to make sure I don't run out.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
I'm not a huge fan of the scent but the formula is very nourishing and hydrating. It leaves the skin soft and non-greasy and gives it a nice glow. A little bit goes a long way. I prefer to use this as a body cream right after I shower. I wish it comes in a different scent!
Amanda B.
This hand lotion makes my hands feel so soft and not greasy at all, which I love. The scent is not amazing, but I don’t mind it since lotions with a strong scent give me a headache! I don’t see any long term effects of using this, but I do like to keep it in my purse for on the go. I probably would not buy again, since there are so many amazing hand lotions out there. But I do like it!
Yanfang T.
San Antonio
First time using this hand lotion and keep my hand moisturizer and it’s help make my nail grow. I hear a lot great reviews online and recommend by some friends. I definitely think it’s worth it. I’ll repurchase it again whenever I run out.
Erika E.
I bought this on sale at Ulta and have since bought it again at regular price!
Totally worth it.It smells amazing and leaves my hands and feet SUPER soft.
My husband noticed the difference in my hands right away!!
Marie N.
Burke
This is my new favorite hand cream. It is a really nice bergamot scent, not very rosy like it says, which I appreciate because I’m sensitive to rose. It’s a fairly thick formula and it squeezes out of the tube well. It softens mr skin so so well, and the packaging is super cute and high quality. It’s the perfect size to just throw in my purse. It’s also a great price for a really high quality product!
Alyssa P.
Honolulu, HI
I love this product! I got this after Christmas, and I love it. I love how is moisturizes my hand so well and smell is addicting, and really good. So if you feel like your hands need some loving, try this one out! Love it!
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
I bought this based on a recommendation from a Twitter friend. I bought a small tube of it to try out before committing to a larger size and I keep it on my desk at work. It seems to be a good cream, it isn't greasy, soaks in well and has a nice, light floral scent. Keeps my hands looking good in between manicures! Easy to find on Amazon, Ulta or Rite Aid.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Wow this hand cream is awesome!! I need a travel size cream to keep in my work bag and couldn't find my usual brand so picked this up instead. So glad I did! It absorbs really well and my hands look amazing! Highly recommend!
Martha E.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is the bomb.com. I bought some of them for my friends for Christmas and they wanted to know where they could buy more. I have extremely dry hands and this is one of my holy grail products to throw in my purse. I will continue to repurchase again and again!
April M.
Mauldin, SC
I have used this a few times. It was given to me by a friend, though. Where can I purchase Hand Food? Is it expensive?
marilyn r.
Im looking for a great crean for my hands...they told me this is good...?
Jocelyn S.
Nashville, TN
Which one is better, this or loccitane?
Kacy S.
Does anyone know if this is available anywhere in Canada?
Umaima M.
Hyderabad
Looking for a cream to brighten my hands. Does it work this way?