Soap & Glory Hand Food Non-Greasy Hydrating Hand Cream, Travel Size, 1.69 oz uploaded by Xenia C.Soap & Glory Hand Food Non-Greasy Hydrating Hand Cream, Travel Size, 1.69 oz uploaded by Xenia C.Soap & Glory Hand Food Non-Greasy Hydrating Hand Cream, Travel Size, 1.69 oz uploaded by KingParissss M.See all 4 photos

BY SOAP & GLORY

The Most Astonishing Hand Cream Ever? You Decide! Hydrating Hand Cream Non-Greasy Sugar Crush Fragrance This non-greasy hydrating hand cream contains Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil and Marshmallow. Scented with the energizing Sugar Crush scent of Sweet Lime Vanilla. ; see more...

Photos (4)
Buy on Walgreens
Christina W.
Christina W.
I have loved every Soap and Glory I have tried so far, and this was no exception. A little goes a long way, and the texture is rich and smooth, and it soaks in easily. The scent is a sugary lime scent which can be a little overpowering if not applied in moderation, but is a lovely smell nevertheless. I really like the travel size because it's the perfect size to stash in my purse!
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
My favorite hand cream! First bought this on a trip to Oxford because all my favorite beauty you tubers used it. Extremely affordable, dries quickly, and smells delicious! Would definitely recommend to anyone apprehensive about trying it!
Heather B.
Heather B.
El Paso, TX
I got this at ulta. I normally have bad luck with creams. They break me out. This has not. I love it. The smell is amazing. It's a sweet lime scent. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. I will be buying more from this company.
Julia M.
Julia M.
My favorite hand cream has been found! I have to look no further. This stuff not only smells amazing but sinks in quickly and is non greasy. Ultra nourishing. I'll buy until they stop making it! My mom loves it too ;)
I love this so much i used it till it was gone it smells amazing and makes my hands so soft its awesome for sure i need a big bottle of it
Xenia C.
Xenia C.
W Valley City, UT
Great to carry in your purse. Fresh almost citrus smell. Very compact as far as packaging and a small amount goes a long way
Anna V.
Anna V.
Farmers Branch
Has a gentle sweet citrus smell, what I like about this product is that it doesn't feel too oily, and it really moisturizers my hands well (very effective) it is a small bottle but for me it really lasts.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
NEW YORK, NY
The pretty pink packaging always caught my eyes in Sephora, but I always have a surplus if creams and lotions so I didn't bother checking it out. Finally got this as part of a Christmas gift set and I'm so upset myself for have never trying soap and glory. This hand cream is perfect for throwing on your purse, is super moisturizing and the smell is lovely but not overpowering. I'm so happy Susan l Duane Reade and Walgreens also carry them now. Oh yeah they are pretty affordable.
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Montreal, QC
One of my favorite hand creams. The Hand Food formula is amazing, doesn't feel greasy at all but is still incredibly moisturizing. The scent however is what makes this hand cream in particular so fantastic. Sugar Crush is a sweet lime scent which I love, so I'll be for sure repurchasing when I run out!
Eleanor H.
Eleanor H.
Lovely and Rich. Great hand cream . Love the packaging too would recommend this .

It's very conditioning without too much grease and is a lovely smell .

Reasonably priced for a brand

I would buy this again