BY SOAP & GLORY

The Most Astonishing Hand Cream Ever? You Decide! Hydrating Hand Cream Non-Greasy Sugar Crush Fragrance This non-greasy hydrating hand cream contains Shea Butter, Macadamia Oil and Marshmallow. Scented with the energizing Sugar Crush scent of Sweet Lime Vanilla. ; see more...

Christina W.
I have loved every Soap and Glory I have tried so far, and this was no exception. A little goes a long way, and the texture is rich and smooth, and it soaks in easily. The scent is a sugary lime scent which can be a little overpowering if not applied in moderation, but is a lovely smell nevertheless. I really like the travel size because it's the perfect size to stash in my purse!
Jordan S.
My favorite hand cream! First bought this on a trip to Oxford because all my favorite beauty you tubers used it. Extremely affordable, dries quickly, and smells delicious! Would definitely recommend to anyone apprehensive about trying it!
Heather B.
El Paso, TX
I got this at ulta. I normally have bad luck with creams. They break me out. This has not. I love it. The smell is amazing. It's a sweet lime scent. I would buy this again in a heartbeat. I will be buying more from this company.
Julia M.
My favorite hand cream has been found! I have to look no further. This stuff not only smells amazing but sinks in quickly and is non greasy. Ultra nourishing. I'll buy until they stop making it! My mom loves it too ;)
I love this so much i used it till it was gone it smells amazing and makes my hands so soft its awesome for sure i need a big bottle of it
Xenia C.
W Valley City, UT
Great to carry in your purse. Fresh almost citrus smell. Very compact as far as packaging and a small amount goes a long way
Charisma T.
Chillicothe, OH
I have tried SO many lotions trying to find the perfect one for extra hydration without the greasy feeling where you still feel the need for more lotion after. This is my new go to! It smells fantastic, lime/vanilla scent. I purchased this from Ulta, small for my purse so I think it was maybe $4 or so? Not 100%. Definitely worth it though! This purchase has actually led me to purchasing their 3 in 1 body soap and their body scrub as well! Definitely recommend.
Brittney M.
Best hand cream ever!! I haven't try the other products in this brand but I'm hoping at some point I can. But they aren't kidding about it being non greesy. It actually makes my hands not so dry compared to over locations where I need to apply almost every hour on the dot. And the price for it, is reasonable. About the same as any other but quality is so much better.
Anna V.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Has a gentle sweet citrus smell, what I like about this product is that it doesn't feel too oily, and it really moisturizers my hands well (very effective) it is a small bottle but for me it really lasts.
Ivori L.
Green Bay, WI
Smells really good. Kinda sweet and lemony. Feels smooth on the hands without being greasy. You can find this brand on sale at most walgreens now.