Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz

Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz

Es tamaño viaje o más grande? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Does Target sell this product?
Is this a good hand cream?
Start your review of Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz!
Product Highlights
It keeps my hands moisturized for such a long time and so many people notice how soft my hands are when I use this.in reviews
This lotion also smells amazing and I get many complements every time I use it.in reviews
Danielle P.
PA
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I will always buy this over and over again. Love the overall scent and how it keeps my hands moisturized. I’ve gone through an entire mini and then ended up buying two more because I love it that much. Great smooth and creamy texture that doesn’t leave your hands feeling sticky.
Wendy T.
Springfield, OR
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Wendy T.
Purchased at: ULTA
My hands were starting to look old and dry with all the sanitizer/ constant washing and the creams had been using were not doing anything so I scoured ulta / compared products and decided on this to keep at my bedside. Well I really like it, my hands look younger and feel allot better! It doesn't seem to immediately absorb and is not thin, The smell to me is kind of clean old lady but I like that. I think it's a good value to, I'd buy again.
Sneha R.
Los Angeles, CA
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Sneha R.
This hand cream is the best I’ve seen on the market like omg this smells so nice and leaves my hands feeling so nice and soft for so many hours. I put it on at night before I go to bed and my hands still smell nice and feel soft the next morning!
Laura O.
Philadelphia, PA
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Laura O.
Purchased at: Target
As a hand washing fanatic, I have also become a hand moisturizer maven. Naturally, as those hobbies go hand in hand. But seriously, my hands are raw from washing them often and cold weather, and are majorly thirsting for some hydration. Hand Food satiated that thirst, and smelled delicious. Should probably purchase multiples because I need one in every bag.
Stephanie B.
Towson, MD
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Stephanie B.
Purchased at: Target
This mini of Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz is one of my favorite hand lotions. It works really well and moisturizes my hands without making them greasy. It's made with great ingredients like shea butter, sweet almond oil and macadamia oil. The price was right, too!
Cristal R.
Crestview, FL
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Cristal R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I received this hand cream as a part of my #walmartbeauty subscription. This is the first time trying this brand and I've been using it since I got it and I absolutely love it. Smells great and leaves my hands very soft and hydrated. A little goes a long way which is awesome! Totally recommended!
Elisabetta H.
Penn Valley, CA
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Elisabetta H.
This was pretty good. Not exceptional but good. Scent is floral, not too much "rosy". Thinner consistency than I like for hand cream. Best in spring/summer. For winter just doesn't do enough in my opinion. My hands are dry but not to the point they peel or crack and still this cream had good effect for a time way too short. For the low price point is fine.
Jennie M.
Highland Park, IL
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Jennie M.
Purchased at: Target
My sig other has crazy dry hands and we’re trying everything. So far this is nice. But more for ppl with really dry hands. It has a slightly strong scent when you put it on but it dissipates quickly (I’m sensitive to smells). I tried it and my hands are slightly dry so this was a bit heavy for me. I still felt a little greasy 15 min after putting it on.My sig other didn’t have that feeling.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Janine T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this in my Winter Walmart box and I love it! It has a fairly thick consistency but absorbs into my skin pretty well leaving my hands so soft and smooth as well as moisturized. Plus I love the beautiful scent of roses & bergamot. Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz
Drew S.
Dallas, TX
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Drew S.
Currently on the hunt for my next favorite hand cream and this one is better than the last. Still have yet to find something I liked for me personally that had similar finish to the finish I got from dollar shave clubs hand cream.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy N.
il y a 3 ans
Heather L. il y a 3 ans
I love it! I don’t think it’s greasy and it worked for s last winter. Smells amazing also 😊