Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz

Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz

Is this a good hand cream?
How many different sents are there ?
Does anyone hate smell but love the product
Start your review of Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz!
Product Highlights
It keeps my hands moisturized for such a long time and so many people notice how soft my hands are when I use this.in reviews
This lotion also smells amazing and I get many complements every time I use it.in reviews
Danielle P.
PA
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
I will always buy this over and over again. Love the overall scent and how it keeps my hands moisturized. I’ve gone through an entire mini and then ended up buying two more because I love it that much. Great smooth and creamy texture that doesn’t leave your hands feeling sticky.
Wendy T.
Springfield, OR
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Wendy T.
Purchased at: ULTA
My hands were starting to look old and dry with all the sanitizer/ constant washing and the creams had been using were not doing anything so I scoured ulta / compared products and decided on this to keep at my bedside. Well I really like it, my hands look younger and feel allot better! It doesn't seem to immediately absorb and is not thin, The smell to me is kind of clean old lady but I like that. I think it's a good value to, I'd buy again.
Sneha R.
Los Angeles, CA
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Sneha R.
This hand cream is the best I’ve seen on the market like omg this smells so nice and leaves my hands feeling so nice and soft for so many hours. I put it on at night before I go to bed and my hands still smell nice and feel soft the next morning!
Jennifer B.
Tell City, IN
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best lotion, if your hands crack easily, like in the winter! It’s super inexpensive, and a little goes a long long ways! I LOVE this lotion! Definitely 10/10 recommend giving it a try at least! BTW they also sell face wash and it’s also the bomb!
Renee S.
Dyer, IN
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Renee S.
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Renee S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This hand cream is really nice. The consistency isn’t sticky. It can be a tad greasy, but it fads after a couple minutes. The thing I love most about it, is that it puts a protective barrier over your skin for a decent amount of time. I feel if I used this more consistently my hands would look and feel a lot better than they currently do. The smell isn’t my favorite, but it’s not a bad scent. I will deal with the scent for the way it makes my hands feel after using it. Any soap and glory products I’ve tried have always helped my dry or chapped skin. I give it 4 stars because it’s a nice consistency, not in love with the scent though. I would recommend it to a friend! Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz
Luna S.
Phoenix, AZ
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Luna S.
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Luna S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I honestly love this product. I was given this as part of a gift basket a friend gave me and it is wonderful. I work in healthcare which means I am washing and sanitizing my hands about two dozen times a day which is harsh on the skin. This lotion helps leave my skin feeling mosturized, soft and smelling good. I like using it on my arms and legs as well after I get out of the shower or shave. The scent is Rose + Bergamont, it kind of smells like rose scented baby powder which yes, is a weird way to describe it but the smell is fantastic, even my husband enjoys when I use it. All bottles like this trap lotion and product inside of them, there is no amount of bending the package to get the rest of the product out so I reccomend cutting the top of the tube off! Doing so will give you enough lotion for another 2 to 3 uses since you don't need that much to make your hands feel better.
Lexi M.
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Lexi M.
Purchased at: ULTA
i first got this while wanting to try soap and glory products in general. i believe i used to use this when i worked at ulta for a time before i bought it too.. anyway... it’s a good hand cream, cant deny that. but i have some issues with it (when do i not lets be real). i like the packaging, which is usually where i dislike products, so point for that. the formula is a bit heavy for my liking. a little went a long way and if applied too much, my hands felt greasy for longer than i would like. also, when this product goes bad.. boy does it go bad. normally the expiration date i see as a guideline.. yea mustve had this sitting for too long because it separates and becomes a greasy mess if you dont consistently use it. still works when expired.. but not fun to finish up
Ashley P.
Otsego, MI
This lotion saved my dry cracked hands and it smells amazing! It worked so much better than I had expected for the price point, other lotions tend to burn my cracked hands and this just felt amazing and didn't leave my hands feeling greasy or slimy.
Stephanie L.
Eagle, CO
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Stephanie L.
I absolutely love this hand cream. I have both the big and smaller bottle for when I'm out and about. I work retail and the hangers and dust dry my hands entirely too much to the point where they crack and burn! This stuff makes them so soft and my hands love it, they absorb it so fast. Hand food for the win.
Marissa G.
Reading, PA
Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream Travel Size - 1.69oz uploaded by Marissa G.
Purchased at: ULTA
The only con to this, is that I’m not a huge fan of the scent but it isn’t unbearable. Other than that, I love how soft and smooth my hands feel. Not greasy at all. And it lasts a long time. I feel like this will be great to use in the winter too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy N.
il y a 2 ans
Heather L. il y a 2 ans
I love it! I don’t think it’s greasy and it worked for s last winter. Smells amazing also 😊
Jessica D.
Largo
il y a 2 ans
Kimberley M. il y a un mois
I'm confused why soap and glory is tagged here, I wouldn't recommend using it on your hands before changing a baby with those diapers in case it reacts with baby's skin