Soap & Glory Glow Your Mind Nourishing Cleansing Balm - 33 fl oz

Soap & Glory Glow Your Mind Nourishing Cleansing Balm - 3.3 fl oz

Ready to raise your cleansing game? Even the siren call of your bed won’t stop you from wanting to melt away the day with GLOW YOUR MIND™ Nourishing Cleansing Balm. Gentle but effective, there’s no need to rub away from your problems (or waterproof mascara)! Reveal super supple-feeling skin  with a gloriously healthy-looking glow. Easy to rinse off, absolutely no greasy sensation or residue and no tight skin after-feel – you’ll go balmy for it! • 83percent said the product instantly and effortlessly melts away waterproof make-up • 94percent said my skin feels softer • 100percent said the product is gentle on my skin How to Use: AM or PM, apply a pea-sized amount to a clean, wet face. Massage in circular motions for 30 seconds, and leave on for 2 minutes for the gentle peeling action to kick in. Rinse and gently pat dry to reveal the glow! Use 2-3 times a week. Precautions: Sunburn Alert. This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) and a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that may increase your sk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Soap & Glory Glow Your Mind Nourishing Cleansing Balm - 3.3 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Schenectady, NY
I'm new to this brand. This will be the first product I've tried. My step daughter loves their products. I was looking for a good cleansing balm, but the target I went to only had 2 options and the other I had previously tried and made me breakout horribly. So I chose this Soap & Glory Glow Your Mind™ Nourishing Cleansing Balm. So far I'm really enjoying it, but the true test will be of time, so we shall see how it does for the longterm effects. It breaks up my makeup effectively. If doesn't irritate or burn my skin. It feels super nourishing. It lathers up to that milky liquidy consistency that I like to see in cleansing balms/oils. It doesn't leave behind a nasty feeling film on my skin. It rinsed off easily enough. You can tell theres no overpowering fragrance thank goodness because I don't care for added fragrance in my skincare products. So far it's performing perfectly. As long as I don't end up breaking out after using this product daily, then I think I've found an alternate cleansing balm when I run out of my banila co clean it zero. I may just do a comparison trial between the 2 for longterm purposes. But altogether nothing about this product let me down.

Looking for your answer?