Soap & Glory Glam-O-Flage Gift Set uploaded by kaylen g.

BY SOAP & GLORY

Glam-O-Flage Gift Set - The secret to looking fabulous whatever the Holiday occasion? Glam-O-Flage! Soap & Glory's Glam-O-Flage Gift Set features all your makeup must-haves: eye shadows, a face powder, eye liner pen, mascara and lip lacquer. This is a gets-you-gorgeous, must-have makeup kit.Set includes:Three Lid Stuff Shadow Shades, perfect for a neutral or smoky eye in Cream Soda, Copper and Choccy (0.02 oz each)Glow All Out Luminizing Face Powder (0.33 oz)Supercat Carbon Black Eyeliner Pen (0.05 oz)Thick & Fast High Definition Collagen-Coat Mascara in Film Noir (0.31 oz)Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquer in one of Soap & Glory's most popular pink colors, Charm Offensive (0.23 oz) - Glam-O-Flage Gift Set see more...

• I am curious of the quality of this makeup palette. I am ...1 Answers
Norma C.
San Antonio, TX
I am a huge Soap and Glory fan, but I wasn't entirely thrilled/happy with this set. First I'll say what I did love: the sexy mother pucker lipgloss is amazing, the light pink highlight blush was very pretty and I loved the cat eye liquid eyeliner pen but ....it doesn't have the staying power I want .
I was less than satisfied with the eyeshadow trio, very creamy but little pigment and disappears in an hour. The thick and fast mascara begins promising but gets clumpy quickly and also seems to disappear/ flake off.
Not recommending this set overall but I would purchase the lipgloss separately again.
Marisol M.
Portales, NM
This is a gift i would love to receive this holiday season! It is always great to be able to receive gift sets like this because you can test the product out usually they are about 10-15 dollars. So they are affordable, aesthetically pleasing, and the product is phenomenal. I would highly recommend this brand to all makeup lovers!
Crystal H.
i have a gift set i bought that has these exact same products, except the box is called something else and the lip gloss is a different shade. its called the Flatter Box, rather. either way, everything in this set is great.
Megan E.
Berea, KY
I received two of these for Christmas and I love it, love everything, the only critique I have is that where the soap and glory stamp is on the highlighter causes a lot of powder kick up in the pan but it's still a very good product, it's like a natural highlight.
Jada H.
This product is my life I have bought it 2 and am running out right now but really feel I should go back and buy more
Sonia D.
Surrey , New haw
One of my favourite ever Christmas sets! The super cat liquid eyeliner is one of my favourites and the eye shadows in this collection are to die for! Cream soda and copper are for sure amazing colours for brunettes with green eyes like myself! The thick and fast mascara was so good and I actually miss it, might have to invest in another one :) the only thing I didn't love was the lipstick as in my opinion it dries out and leave excess on the lips! Everything else was perfect <3
kaylen g.
I got this set for Christmas from a family friend and I have to say is probably one of the best set I ever received from anybody. It comes with a quiet a few thing inside. Things like mascara, lipgloss,eyeshadow brush, and a highlighter and it I'll probably be the perfect set to take away on holiday if for example you can't be asked taking so much makeup. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pu Soap & Glory Glam-O-Flage Gift Set cker Lip Plumping Gloss
Marinez s.
the aplicattion very good I loved it❤❤❤ Its coverage is medium to high and durability is very good. I used it in the cold, in the heat and it lasts very well and lasts all day
angie c.
southampton, southampton
i got this for christmas, i loved the packaging it's definitely eye catching. it included my favourite go to liner, super black and easy to use. the blush and brush to apply it with were also surprisingly good quality and the blush is an adorable pink flush colour which manages to compliment every look. the eyeshadows were good quality, the browny shade being a great crease colour i often go to this just to use that with the liner! my only hang up with this was the gloss as it's sooo sticky and doesnt stay on my lips instead it just ends up over my face but it was still worth the buy i would say :)
Molly E.
A really good kit with some really great products. The eyeliner and the lipstick is really pigmented. The blush in the set is really chalky and doesn't have much pay off.
Leanne M.
Morgantown, WV
I am curious of the quality of this makeup palette. I am always open to and love trying new makeup palettes, but am always curious of how it compares to other prestigious brands. Does anyone have any advice?