BY SOAP & GLORY

• What does this smell like? Is it safe for color treated h...1 Answers
  • Is the shampoo OK for color treated hair?1 Answers
Alissa W.
Destin
Soap and glory is known for having good skin stuff so I was kind of sketchy about using it for shampoo but it's really nice and I had a really bad spot in and get Garrett of it the oily scalp was gone has a really nice. Overall i'm well satisfied with this product
Rita M.
Rego park , NY
Soap and glory is one of my favorite brands. This shampoo compared to others is so light weight and works great I have itchy dry scalp and this does a great job. The lather is great and feels so smooth and silky would buy again!
Gracie N.
This shampoo is so good and it smells amazing it's a long lasting smell and I just love it it lathers so good
Megan H.
Love this shampoo. Great scent! Makes my hair feel amazing! Soft and silky, good lather
Sajia S.
Sharjah
This is my favourite shampoo for now! A little product goes a long way. It has this really nice and fruity smell that makes your hair smell amazing until your next wash, and is the perfect product for normal to oily and combination hair types. The no build up formula keeps your hair feeling and smelling clean. Must-try products for all haircare lovers.
aya l.
khouribga

Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Sam B.
Bispham, Blackpool
This is my favourite shampoo. I can use this shampoo with no conditioner and my hair is super glossy and shiny. It has a pleasant smell and cleanses so well. It's the shampoo I use all the time.
Emmy J.
This makes your hair feel unbelievably soft and you do not need much of it at all it is long lasting and it has a sweet scent it lathers really well and I would repurchase after giving it 100% customer satisfaction
Meagan M.
Heritage Pointe, AB
This is definitely one of my favorite shampoos. I bought this on a trip to Ireland and I wish I had stocked up! I live in Canada, and this isn't available here :( it makes my hair so smooth and manageable, and has a great scent to it. When I use it I use the conditioner first (it sounds weird but TOTALLY works amazingly) and then this, and it's great. Definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Jackie T.
Although I was a fan of soap and glory I had never used there shampoo before but my sister had a clear out and gave me a load. I didn't use it at first but one day just thought I'd give it ago. I'm happy I did. Paired with the conditioner this shampoo is amazing. My hair was left feeling really soft and glossy! I was so happy with the result I'm still using it nearly 2 years on.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
What does this smell like? Is it safe for color treated hair? Where can this be purchased at? I love Soap & Glory but have never seen this item in the USA.
Sarah P.
I'm a HUGE fan of all things Soap & Glory, but have never tried their hair products- I have what can only be described as big 80's hair - think Julia Roberts in Mystic Pizza- does anyone know if this works well on curls and does it moisturise your hair as well as the lotions do your body?
stephanie S.
At retailers in the US sells it? I wish they can bring all the UK soap and glory products here in the states. Its such a good brand!
Lisa C.
Is the shampoo OK for color treated hair?