BY SOAP & GLORY

• Is the shampoo OK for color treated hair?1 Answers
Rita M.
Rego park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soap and glory is one of my favorite brands. This shampoo compared to others is so light weight and works great I have itchy dry scalp and this does a great job. The lather is great and feels so smooth and silky would buy again!
Alissa W.
Destin
Soap and glory is known for having good skin stuff so I was kind of sketchy about using it for shampoo but it's really nice and I had a really bad spot in and get Garrett of it the oily scalp was gone has a really nice. Overall i'm well satisfied with this product
Gracie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is so good and it smells amazing it's a long lasting smell and I just love it it lathers so good
Megan H.
Love this shampoo. Great scent! Makes my hair feel amazing! Soft and silky, good lather
Sajia S.
Sharjah
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite shampoo for now! A little product goes a long way. It has this really nice and fruity smell that makes your hair smell amazing until your next wash, and is the perfect product for normal to oily and combination hair types. The no build up formula keeps your hair feeling and smelling clean. Must-try products for all haircare lovers.
aya l.
khouribga
Beauty Junkie Expert

Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Sam B.
Bispham, Blackpool
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite shampoo. I can use this shampoo with no conditioner and my hair is super glossy and shiny. It has a pleasant smell and cleanses so well. It's the shampoo I use all the time.
Emmy J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes your hair feel unbelievably soft and you do not need much of it at all it is long lasting and it has a sweet scent it lathers really well and I would repurchase after giving it 100% customer satisfaction
Cristina m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
El mejor olor! Yo literalmente juro por este acondicionador es tan bueno. Lo tengo para mi 14 cumpleaños hace 4 años y no he parado de usarlo desde entonces. Cambió mi vida pelos :)Me encanta el olor de este acondicionador, pero por desgracia es para siempre vendido en mi local Sephora ... Realmente hace que mi pelo olor tan increíble!
Shen C.
Runcorn, Cheshire
Smells absolutely unreal! Soap an glory never let you down. The smell usually lasts on my hair for upto 3 days its absolutely gorgeous!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
What does this smell like? Is it safe for color treated hair? Where can this be purchased at? I love Soap & Glory but have never seen this item in the USA.
Lisa C.
Is the shampoo OK for color treated hair?
stephanie S.
At retailers in the US sells it? I wish they can bring all the UK soap and glory products here in the states. Its such a good brand!
Sarah P.
I'm a HUGE fan of all things Soap & Glory, but have never tried their hair products- I have what can only be described as big 80's hair - think Julia Roberts in Mystic Pizza- does anyone know if this works well on curls and does it moisturise your hair as well as the lotions do your body?