BY SOAP & GLORY

Becca C.
Plain City, OH
This conditioner works great. It smells good as well. The packaging as always is super cute and looks girly and clean. I got this at ulta. They have sales a lot on this brand too which is nice. It is pretty affordable and i would recommend for anyone.
Emma A.
Omggg my hair is so soft after using this it's so amazing can't believe it honestly!! There is no concerns at all I love it my hair smells so good and I feel so clean and I have a really good shine and bounce in hair
Stephani P.
Clinton
AMAZING PRODUCT!

I love- love- love the smell of this conditioner and the Soap & Glory Glad line as a whole! It is a refreshing light- sweet sent that leaves you feeling like a new woman! I personally have an oily scalp and this conditioner did an amazing job leaving my hair the right amount of texture and cleanliness
Harvard T.
This is a really good hair conditioner. I bought from ulta a few months ago. It is on the pricier end but you get what you pay for. I am happy with my purchase so far.
Kiera L.
Beaverton, OR
I love the scent of this conditioner but sadly it is forever sold out at my local Sephora... It really makes my hair smell so amazing!
Kaliyah H.
Smells really good and I love the packaging it is so cute. I would not mind using it another time......... It's a little pricey
Stephanie P.
El Paso, TX
I'm obsessed with the soap and glory brand. The scent of the shampoo and conditioner is like Miss. Dior perfume.
Natali W.
OMG YESSS THIS STUFF MAKES MY DAY IT SMELLS SO SO GOOD...its good ot makes your hair feel great and smell great
Jennifer G.
este producto es estupendo, amo los productos que hacen mi cabello cada día más radiante, uso mucho esta marca y la recomiendo porque me deja el cabello espectacular, me ayuda en todo, así que pruébenlo..
Rhiannon G.
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
This stuff smells amazing, like peaches and fruit, and does a good job at conditioning my hair. My hair is very thick so it's not necessarily the one recommended for it (I can't find the thick one anywhere any more) but this actually works better at taming frizz and holding my hair down than the one designed for thicker hair. There are others I'd choose over it for targeting problems but as an everyday conditioner, especially at the price, it does a good job and I do keep going back to it.
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
What does this smell like? Is it safe for color treated hair? Where can this conditioner be purchased at?