Soap & Glory Girligo uploaded by Sabrina E.Soap & Glory Girligo uploaded by Martha P.Soap & Glory Girligo uploaded by Claudia B.

BY SOAP & GLORY

A fragranced spray-on body moisturizing mist. Sensible men have been driven to dizziness by this moisturizing mist, scented with a tempting blend of bergamot, peach, strawberry, jasmine, mandarin, and musk. Great for spritzing on after a shower, this product leaves you with smoother, more supple skin.

• Where can this scent be bought? I've never seen it anywhe...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know a retailer that sells it? I want to try ...1 Answers
  • What does this smell like? Does it last all day? 1 Answers
Soap & Glory Girligo
  • "Amazing smelling body mist!!!!! Scent sticks to skin all day and also feels very nourishing on the skin. " in 17 reviews
Kristyn W.
Lebanon , TN
I was so sad to find out that they discontinued this... it was my all time favorite body lotion/spray. The smell alone was fantastic but the way it moisturized just sealed the deal for me. I miss it so much! Bring back Girligo!
Brianna D.
santa fe, NM
The moisturizing concept in summer is ok. The smell is great and the quantity is ok too and the smell is amazing and best to use in summers.. i do recommend this product ... a product to recommend
Olivia H.
It does a very good job at cleaning and I use it every day the sent isn't to strong but definitely enough for a good smell I would definitely recommend this ten out of ten and I would buy it again it isn't that pricy either
Carrie B.
Girligo is simply heavenly. The scent is absolutely incredible:: who would guess that it's a combination of bergamot, peach, strawberry , jasmine, mandarin, and musk? Given all of that, one might expect a heavy aroma--absolutely not the case. The aroma is light and delicious, it's lightweight and sinks in very quickly, leaving skin soft and smelling delightful. I use it right out of the shower and apply it to barely damp skin. The delectable scent lasts for hours as does the moisturizing benefit of Girligo. Not only for after bathing, Girligo can be used anytime. Once you smell Gitligo, your senses will be hooked!!
Maria A.
Long Beach , CA
im not a big fan of lotions that apply by spray bottles. especially if its for the body. The scent is decent, they price is eh, a little to much i might say! I purchased mine at Sephora so you know how that goes...every time i walk in there i end up spending hundreds lol.....no but seriously have you ever tried on a lotion and it just didnt sit well with your skin type....like it just completely watered down as you were rubbing it into your skin??? i feel like this one is like that for me, it may just be that my skin is extra thirsty and needs something more intense!
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this. The scent is absolutely beautiful, and it lasts a long time too. My skin doesn't need too much moisture so I love that it's fairly lightweight. Sinks in very quickly and doesn't leave me feeling sticky like cream moisturizers. Be careful how you spray though, this can definitely make the bathroom floor very slippery! Mostly, I use this right out of the shower, after I shave my legs. It makes them feel and look very smooth. In the shower, I also use Soap & Glory's Clean on Me shower gel, which smells exactly the same.
Mary H.
Gilbert, AZ
After Target stopped carrying Soap & Glory I wasn't able to find their products- it was such a bummer! As soon as I saw Girligo on My Snaps, it certainly "snapped" right back into my memory! This product is amazing! The scent is to. die. for. And it makes your skin so amazingly silky smooth. After all these years I remember how wonderful Soap & Glory and Girligo is! Now that it is being carried at Walgreens I cannot WAIT to purchase this again!
Jessica C.
I brought this about a month ago, for a spray lotion its fairly up there. The ingredients they have to put into products to make them a sprayable formula are usually not the best for your skin, However this one still manages to stay hydrating on the skin. I wouldn't recommend it for every day use but for when your in a rush in the morning or evening its perfect or even when you just want a light coating of all over moisture
ec408e c.
Union City, CA
I first discovered this brand and this particular product when they were available at Target many years ago. Then they moved to Sephora and raised their prices. I've heard recently that they'll be back at Target again. I can't wait. Their stuff smells good and the packaging is so girly and retro. I hope their prices will come back down when they come back to Target b/c I wasn't happy when they moved to Sephora AND raised their prices.
Ondria P.
Dubuque, IA
One of my favorite companies for bath products. I love the unique smell that their products have. I also love that they are continuing to come out with new product a and have a couple different scents. The ! original scent is still my favorite, but I can proudly say I've never been disappointed in their products. Smells fresh and clean and the lotions are light and fairly not greasy. A winner..and every time I stop in to Ulta and see new products being added, I get excited to try
Tiffany H.
La Crosse, VA
Where can this scent be bought? I've never seen it anywhere that S&🙄G is sold
Tuskee B.
What does this smell like? Does it last all day?
stephanie S.
Does anyone know a retailer that sells it? I want to try out the product in person before thinking of purchasing it