BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Crystal C.
Campton, KY
I've never used this product but I've heard that its works wonders. Everyone seems to like it. I want to find out what the hype is about. & a gift set would be a perfect way to test it. They have samples of most of their product for I low price. & the lower the price for a great product the better
Ingrid C.
Tulsa, OK
kind of bad these products, doesn´t work really well for me, i boutgh it in ulta and the price is not expensive but some of the products, not these are really good
Dany K.
Gostaria de testalo. Dizem que é um produto de ótima qualidade... um dia vou testalo e falo pra vocês oqie achei do produto.
Mari D.
Don't get me wrong this is a nice gift set and I wasn't disappointed! The products are lovely and they have a good size of each product in it (unlike many other gift sets where they runs out after one wash!), the scrub worked well and the creams made my hands/feet soft.. but it wasn't my cup of tea, I found the smell wasn't to my liking, for this reason and the price I would probably only stick to getting this if it was on sale or a present!
Amoooo de Super indico Vale mucho la apena de tenerlo Este producto es realmente bueno! El aspecto del envase es super lindo. El producto huele muy bien y se siente muy bien.
Morgan H.
Olympia, WA
quite a nice little package, a bit of ecological disaster in a box. incredibly worth the price monetarily. i use the included products quite often, almost every day.
Eloise S.
This is a great gift set ,good for all female people or male or non binary people who want to have nice toiletries that work well and look pretty
Cassie N.
A few months ago a friend purchased this me for a birthday gift and i put off using it but I completely regret that decision and wish i had started to use it as soon as I received it. The products inside are all long lasting and the packaging also slays!
Soap and glory never fail putting a smile on my face 😄
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
I like this as I got as a gift. It smells great. I think it’s pricey. The set is of good value but I have used others that I enjoy for le$$.
Luana R.
Champlin, MN

wonderful, good price and great quality, good for use in the cold and has a good smells
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs