BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Maria R.
Homestead, FL
The set way better, cheaper and you can see all the product that the line has. The scent is amazion and feels smooth on skin, super long lasting.
Annie P.
El Cajon, CA
I bought this gift set, and it smells lovely just like the body butter i bought with it ..... It feels soft and silky and doesn't bother my skin.
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I bought this for my it as a birthday present and she absolutely loves it and uses most the stuff in it on a daily basis such a good deal !!!!!
julifrancis A.

for my girl is charming with bag . sweet perfumed soap - Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Spray , plus a foam polishing - Shampoo , all very good
Sharie H.
Douglasville, GA
This is the best way to get a little taste of a ton of products for one low price!! I was impressed by all the products included!! A must buy!
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
I like this as I got as a gift. It smells great. I think it’s pricey. The set is of good value but I have used others that I enjoy for le$$.
Megan H.
Hanover, PA
Perfect gift for anyone! Soap & Glory make a great product line, I appreciate the gift set because you get to try a little bit of everything
Briana N.
Desoto, TX
Its a great gift set i gave one to my mom and she loved it.it smells great and works wonders on her skin.she is in love with this product.
Katelyn P.
Laurel, DE
I bought this set for my mom for her birthday and she fell in LOVE! Actually she loved it so much she bought 6 more for Christmas gifts!
nicole v.
Trussville, AL
I bought this gift set as a sampler of sorts of the products Soap and Glory has to offer. It was great and I enjoyed all the products.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs