BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

T T.
Very reasonable gift set. Love the smells and love the brand. The scent is not as strong it's just right. Gentle on my skin. Just a bit pricey but worth it.
Alesha B.
Soap and glory has to be my favorite brand of all time for lotions and body scrubs. They smell absolutely amazing and make your skin feel even more amazing.
Ebony B.
Tampa, FL
I received a gift set like this one
Picture for my birthday and I loved it!! The package was nicely made and the products left my skin so soft!!! A must have
Andrea B.
Dickinson, ND
Love gow great this is for a gift. My family has loved this every time we get this as a gift set. They enjoy it and use ot for traveling. Smells great too.
Marie B.
Williamstown, NJ
One of my favorite gift sets. And the products smell so amazing and leave your skin feeling great. The bag it comes in is super cute too so that's a plus ☺
Kristina G.
Alexandria, VA
Got this as a gift when I was like 16 years old. Now I'm hooked on soap and glory products. I'm also addicted to their lip bumping glosses. Love it!!!
Katherine C.
Allentown, PA
Received this as a gift and it smells so good and loved every product it came with. I ended buying full size of the individual products I tried out.
Teionna H.
This is the best soap ive ever used
Janet L.
N Hollywood, CA
I had never tried this brand but I got this as a gift and I love it. It's amazing it smells amazing and leaves your body feeling soft. It's amazing
Gracie M.
Porterville, CA
This is so perfect for gifts and it's super affordable! The bag the products come in is super cute & deffinalty a good gift for yourself, as well.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs