BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Keishla P.
Hartford, CT
Smells great leaves skin very very smooth I love this product is will not stop buying it for nothing I really love it can't wait to get more trust me is the best of the best
nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely the best products I've ever had the butter is rich That keeps you moisturized all day
The scent is soft and feminine the packaging Whimsical and pretty very gentle

This gets a 5/5 because I gave it to my friend as a gift and she loved it. So after she told me I went and bought myself the set to. The smell is great. And all of the above.
Sofia M.
Miami, Florida
Tuve este set hace años y me encanto, quede fascinada con él, quisiera volver a tenerlo ya que a toda mi familia le agrado, hasta mis amigas querian saber donde lo compre
Morgan H.
Olympia, WA
quite a nice little package, a bit of ecological disaster in a box. incredibly worth the price monetarily. i use the included products quite often, almost every day.
Grace S.
San Diego, CA
This is amazing! It smells wonderful and softens the skin so much. It smells incredible and I love how it gives you a amazing skin experience and smell experience!
Ingrid C.
Tulsa, OK
kind of bad these products, doesn´t work really well for me, i boutgh it in ulta and the price is not expensive but some of the products, not these are really good
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
Soap & glory packages always makes me smile. It's absolutely adorable and the products are good quality. There hasn't been a product I tried from them that I didn't not like. Bought this set for my Mum as a stocking stuffer since she's a frequent traveler and she loves it! (Of course.) Would recommend it over and over.
Payton D.
Really great set and smells amazing too!!! The products give you a good idea of soap and glory as a brand. (Awesome) I really enjoy the brand as a whole. Buy it
Layla A.
Conway, South Carolina
Absolutely love this. This set is soooooo wonderful. The fragrance has a great scent! The color of the set is also very pretty. I use this almost every week!!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs