BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Soap & Glory Get A Smooth On Gift Set
This is a great gift set and has a good variety of products and scents. It is very well made and comes in a cute carrier. It has a large selection of products and scents. It probably isn't the best choice for someone with sensitive skin but it is overall well made.
Emma E.
Laredo, TX
I received this as a gift for my birthday and I really love it! It has everything anyone can need. I use all the products including the bag for road trips and traveling. The products themselves are amazing and a good size! Love
T O.
I love this set. Everything smells incredible! I came across it at Ulta & have been using it ever since. It is most def worth the value. It's super gentle & leaves your skin feeling great.
Layla S.
I was first given this as a gift and now it is something that i spoil my self with here and there, i think it makes me feels so soft and smooth, its my favorite for summer time when i am shaving often and really working to keep my skin nice and kissable soft.
Karla R.
Hialeah , FL
Love love this product. I think it's amazing and you should definitely buy it. It was at a good price, affordable. Great scent, it totally rocked, I love it. It has a lot of pros, it smells amazing, and goof price. Yes I would buy it again any time.
Lexis M.
I love this set I but one too tired it and I love it so mucho I love all the products that they had in the set and I but like 3 more and sense is so good I current stop baying it .
Somya A.
i received this set as a gift!!
Loved all the products in it!
Specially Loved the moisturizing lotion and body wash.
Smell is amazing!
Would definitely buy it!
And it also makes a great gift too!
Loved it!!!!!!
Faith G.
San Antonio, TX
This gifts that was perfect for my friend. She loved all that was in it and the great variety. The smells are amazing and so was the scrubbing. The body scrub what's your favorite.
Samantha H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love this lit so in expensive i just love these kits gives great amount of product to try in all!!!!!!! Yes it definitely has great scent!!!! And its great for the price almost isn't harsh on the skin at all would definitely buy again!!!!!!!!!!
Emily S.
Lewisville, TX
This is a perfect gift for the girls who love to feel soft and exfoliated like I do! I am a big soap and glory fan! I feel that their products are made well and never let me down.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs