BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Maria Fernanda P.
This shampoo is wonderful as it leaves hair silky , shiny and very good smell besides this you moisturizes the hair coat and keeps it fresh and free of frizz. It keeps very natural and takes away the orquetillas in a surprising way .
It does grow very fast .
Jequita A.
Weatherford, OK
This company it's self is one of the best! I love my skin and their products help me stay loving it. It doesn't dry out or give your skin that ashy look. It helps hydrate the skin with a fantastic fragrance as well.
Courts R.
Five stars for this gift set! Lasts a long time and you only need a little because it does such an amazing job. Always feel so smooth and clean and it gives a lovely healthy glow to my skin! I absolutely adore it!
Jacky G.
This my very first Soap & glory experience and I am in love. I received this set as a gift and it had just the right amount of product for me to see if I would purchase these items.
Erikah V.
Brentwood, NY
I love you his gift set! My friend has it and she loves it, she has no desire to stop using it, I want this so bad but never had the chance to get it. She's let me try out the products and its soooo great!
Lexi M.
Comes with a nice amount of products for an affordable price. lovely smell and leaves skin feeling soft and clean. bought on eBay. wish it would come with a type of body scrub but would definitely recommend.
Rosa E.
Vail, AZ
I bough this for my granddaughter. She absolutely loves it. The fragrance last a long time. It is very gentle on her soft skin. She loves all the product it includes. I recommend this product to all my friends. Teenagers love will love it!
Shay T.
Pleasantville, IA
I received this as a gift from a family member! I had never tried the brand before but had seen it in my local Ulta store! I used these every day for weeks after my showers and it made my skin so soft to the touch! I would love to purchase again and explore more from their line!
María Victoria P.
My boyfriend got this one for me on our month-versary, and it was awesome, it gives you everything you need to get your skin really pampered and smelly too! Hopefully i'll get more of these. Really cool!
This is a great gift set and has a good variety of products and scents. It is very well made and comes in a cute carrier. It has a large selection of products and scents. It probably isn't the best choice for someone with sensitive skin but it is overall well made.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs