BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Carmen F.
Love soap and glory products used many, and will continue body scrubs and butter leave ur skin lookin and feeling soft
Umaya M.
Edmonton
Who set of those would last me forever! And I would apparicate if I got it, I would probably have to share with my mom
Taylor G.
Toronto
This gift set has so many great product in it I live this brand I remember when I bought it I used everything so fast
Louisa M.
Keighley , West Yorkshire
Absolutely loved this set, the lime smelt fantastic and the scrub is the only thing that helps with my psoriasis
Arifa S.
Received this as a gift feels great against the skin and smells nice too. It left my skin feeling soft and smooth
Samantha S.
Got this set for my Christmas was the best set ever, has lasted me ages and wouldn't change to any other make
Charlotte H.
Antrim , County Antrim
I love the smell of this !! removes tan so well without hurting the skin.. lovely packaging and good pricing
Sarahy R.
Monterrey
Me encanta todo esto pero es un poco caro y no lo puedo comprar así que básicamente solo uso pequeñas pruebas
Lulwah R.
This set just make me smooth fresh amazing and hydrated and smell good I love the set I am so amazed by it
sarah r.
South staffs, South Staffordshire
This is a great gift I always ask for these gift bags as they are just stunning they smell wonderful
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs