BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Rowan M.
Incredible range of products and they last a long time and do not have a bad effect on sensitive skin with a light and not overpowering fragrance
Danielle S.
Kinella, Aberdeen
I got this set for a Christmas present and I love it the lime scent is my favourite one and there all full sized products well worth the money
Teresa G.
I love this set that I was given for a birthday present.The product smell lovely and leave your skin feeling soft smooth and smelling gorgeous
Lori R.
These are very nice quality products that have a lovely sweet, juicy but fresh smell. The scrub is very dense and doesn't leave slim too oily.
Nicole S.
Got this as a gift from a friend and can't thank them enough. Great products. Love them and would definitely use them more in the future.
Nicole T.
amo todos os produtos um melhor que o outro e sempre com um cheirinho agradavel e uma textura incomparavel diferente de todos que ja usei
nay m.
Love this gift set comes with great stuff to use for your body, everything smells so yummy and feels so good on the skin! love it !!
Morgan S.
This is one of the best soap and glory sets I have had it was great to have so many thing that I will use and I just love it so much.
Ana P.
This is the perfect gift! It smells wonderful and softens the skin so much.I enjoyed all the products. I would highly recommended.
Larissa B.
É um kit perfeito, ideal para as mulheres. É o seu cheiro é maravilhoso. Adoraria ganhar e compartilhar com minhas amigas

Perfect!!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs