BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Hanna D.
It's not expensive and you get a very good result. It actually does what is says. Its a package which I need cuz I hate going back and forth to the store. This is a good product I recommend it.
Rebecca W.
Kent
This was absolutely amazing! The smell is just well perfect. I could actually sit and smell it for hours. After each use my skin would feel lovely and smooth as well. I would highly recommended
Jenna W.
These sets are great have everything you need in them to make your shower experience well heaven! They make me very happy to be a soap and glory customer and I love many products of theirs.
Julieta S.
Lo quiero ya es super rico exquisito
Piens qur todos deberian tener kaf oportunidsd de tener alfo asicen su vida. Recomendado a todos mis amigoa de aquí aunque todavía no tenga ninguni
Maria R.
Smells absolutely amazing! Great gift for someone to try and for someone that already loves soap& glory. It is full of fantastic products to try and travel with.
bruna k.
Nunca experimentei tambem. Deve ser muito cheiroso e cremoso e famoso com as famosas. quero receber esse tmbm. soap e glory get a smooth on gift. quero muiiiiito
diula j.
trincomalee
realy i enjoy this kind of brand its georgeour cant explain
for nearly 6 months iam using it.nice product
also its one of my favourite product in th
my uncle use to send me
some times my aunt send me i l
ya of course
Kysi Sinay S.
I loved! I was given a complete set of one last mind and I loved the product! I was lucky girl! Siiiiiiiii! It smells amazing and my skin felt beautiful! Sometimes I have sensitive skin, but none of this bothered my skin at all! In fact quite the opposite, in fact, improve my skin! I will definitely buy more when I finished! Another thing, it has been for some time! That's value for me when it comes to cost!
I recommend it and smell pretty rich ...
Arie M.
It's perfect I don't have words to describe it it's amazing and perfect for a gift .it smells great and is soft as butter hydrating and perfect for traveling.
Sharon M.
I love this product it serves for every day it can be used in different ways it is very useful and effective I always recommend it. I love it for personal use
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs