BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Tania K.
This is the best present for anyone who loves feeling fresh and clean and it is for sure long lasting. This is a really good value and isn't pricey at all and I would for sure buy it again and not just for myself
Charlotte W.
Received as a Christmas present and never looked back. It all has a lovely clean fresh smell too it. The pros of this set is that you get everything you need and more which i think is highly recommendable. Since having this as a gift i haven't looked back and this is my go too shower stuff now.
Lauren B.
I got this set as a present for Christmas, I had heard from friends that it was nice but was glad to be given the opportunity to try it myself. All of the products inside are great, they smell clean and the moisturizer is great! I would go out and buy it myself now because I thought it was great!
Tea P.
Tirana Albania
The cutest gift set on earth. Got it for Christmas and i have used it a lot so I definitely recommend this if you want to gift something cute and practical. The bag is the best part. I would buy it for a friend
maya c.
This comes with lots of things with lots of product, definitely worth the money, it smells amazing and comes with a cute little bag, all the lotions and everything is a great gift for anyone and are all very effective definitely recommend.
Melissa K.
Such a cute gift set that I received as a gift. All products are very gentle on the skin and leave me feeling very moisturised. The only downside of this product is I find that most soap and glory products are ridiculously overpriced so I doubt I'd buy this myself.
Mariana G.
Offered me on my birthday, I love it ever since!
It´s really smooth and gives my skin the treatment that she deserves. The smell is divinal, I used it everyday and it´s one of my favorites, of course I would buy it again. Totally recommend it for everyone.
Harii O.
I absolutely live soap and glory, it's so moisturizing and it smells fantastic, I use it as a regular skin routine, I used to switch it up for special occasions but I haven't found one yet that works as good as this does and leaves me feeling refreshed
Elaine S.
este es mi favorito te deja la piel hermosa, se siente super fresco y rinde muchisimo, vale la pena comprarlo, el precio es accesible y la calidad excelente, mi piel cambio muchisimo cuando empece a usar este producto, siempre los compro son mis favoritos!
Sammy A.
This product is amazing its really good as a gift and all the products inside are worth its price , it is very good quality i use it almost everyday and it smells amazing and has a fresh sweet scent which i personally love and i would recommend this 100%
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs