BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Helena o.
Received this as a birthday present and love it! All the products smell really nice and love the packaging too. Soap and glory is an affordable price, is good quality and available from most drug stores. Would recommend as a gift. Great product!
Chaimaa M.
I just received this as a gift - its great! The only fault is that the website lists a body polisher in the contents, but there isn't one.
I love soap and glory, got so much of it but can't get enough, this is great.
This gorgeous Soap & Glory overnight bag is stuffed with their super-popular, sweet-lime-scented SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.
Patsy M.
Bonnybridge
I love this bag of goodies because they smell so good I use these all the time and it is very long-lasting I actually still have mine from awhile ago this is very good value I would highly recommend this
Lucy R.
Croydon
Everything in this set smells lovely! The packaging is very attractive and great for a gift although it was quite pricey. I purchased this in boots and it was hard to choose from all of the other things that soap and glory had in stock!
member-67bc84d2d
This is a perfect set for Christmas as it has all of the zesty set and I think this is the best set they have. I think the body lotion is amazing as it makes your skin so smooth and the scrub works very well on my sensitive skin and it didn't react. I would recommend buying it as a present it is a great gift to get.
Natalie O.
Hemlington, Middlesbrough
The whole sugar crush line smells unbelievable!
The product itself is amazing especially the sugar scrub it had the perfect amount of beads in it to remove dead skin but not hurt. I use it about twice a week.
Chessie G.
This is my favorite soap and glory gift set by far the smell is gorgeous I use this within my daily routine it leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and refreshed I'd highly recommend these products they're fabulous
Pauline E.
Fort McMurray, AB
This is my go to set even though it's a gift set for someone. It legit made me feel so freakin' smooth! I always use it and it smells so good. I would highly recommend this to you guys! I promise, it will be worth it.
Sarah H.
Since I love the sugar crush scent by soap and glory I am a sucker this is any form . So I get way to over excited for this product when I see it on the selfs . The smell is what I love about this product the most .
Jack R.
Manchester
I got given this on my birthday ! They smell so good . The exfoliation is gentle but gives u the nicest , smoothest skin which is definitely a pro . It's a good value for money and I'm definitely buying it gain !
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs