BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Brooke S.
This is a wonderful gift for anyone on your shopping list. The products are top notch and you get a decent amount for the cost of the set. I have yet to find a scent I do not like. The products are better for normal skin in my opinion and I wouldn't recommend them to those with highly sensitive skin. Overall a wonderful product and set.
Sierra T.
Another brand with OUTSTANDING quality! Between s&g and Lush i cant seem to stay away from them. Both very reasonable in price and have a range of great things for every skin type! If u can find it give the breakfast scrub a try its AMAZING AND SMELLS LIKE CINNAMON. OATMEAL!
McKenzie S.
Austin, TX
I bought this gift set for a younger cousin who is a teenager, but we ended up trying it together! I was very impressed by the products and the scent was great for both of us: light and not overwhelming. I definitely would repurchase either for gifts or for myself.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
This set is worth the money you pay for it. The whole set smells amazing that it leaves your bathroom smelling like this scent for hours after use. The best part is the bag because it allows you to keep your products organized. I will definetely use it again
Danielle G.
New Orleans, LA
These products are great to use especially for exfoliating your skin to smelling good. the hand creme is the best and the body lotion products have a great clean smell too. This product is at a great price point. I like it better then bath and body works
Danielle S.
Mentor, OH
I liked the gift set to try the products before I bought the full size. I think it is a good value versus trying all the full size version. The down side to trial size is that it is gone faster. I would recommend trying the gift set to anyone who hasn't tried these products before.
Maria P.
Este kit es de lo más glorioso! Este calificativo es el más adecuado para este set, es todo un himno para consentir mi piel porque la fragancia de cada producto en él es magnánima, el set es coqueto y provoca llevarlo a todos lados para disfrutarlo dondequiera que me encuentre!
Audrey M.
Wylie, TX
Smells amazing that it leaves your bathroom smelling like this scent for hours after use. The body wash lathes up and makes your body feel really clean, the scrub is the perfect one to use the day before you fake tan, the body butter you get is amazing hydrating for your entire body I use the body butter than spray the body mist onto my skin so I smell even more of this scent
Kayla S.
Modesto, CA
I got this set for my birthday recently and I'm sk happy I got this. It my skin feel so great, like nothing ever has before. I would pay for this again all the time it was that good. I get a lot if compliments since using this gift set and it just makes a person feel good.
Kayla M.
Atlanta, NY
I love the smell of limes and this sweet line scent is so intoxicating!! Not to mention it does not dry out my skin and in fact moisturized it! Have gone through at least two bottles of the body wash by itself! Will always repurchase as long as they keep making it!
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs