BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Cindy M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a really good set for the summer very hydrating! It also makes a great summer gift
Gabbi C.
This set is AMAZING! They have put thought into what you need for a good bath/ shower.
Sovanny V.
Weare, NH
I love gift sets its awasome great product to buy someone for a birthday christmas ect.
Madelynn M.
I love this stuff! It is amazing and smells wonderful! I would love to get another one.
Luana R.
Champlin, MN

wonderful, good price and great quality, good for use in the cold and has a good smells
Julia M.
Marysville, CA
I love love love this stuff, I really used a small amount and the smell was so amazing
Marisol P.
Hialeah, FL
Oh this product it's very nice and very very good my mom has the products and I liked
Jose M.
I purchased this for my wife and she loves it i love it too because it smells great..
Amanda T.
La Place, LA
Great product! Smells delicious and makes your skin super soft. Definitely recommend
Alisyn O.
Bethel Park, PA
I love this, soap and glory is my favorite. plus, it makes a great gift for anyone :)
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs