BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Katy M.
Eagle Pass, TX
This product contains almost everything you need which is the best thing. Love the scent and works well.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
These kits are really cute and sold at target! They make a perfect fun gift and is high quality products.
I would recommend, anyone pregnant, young old, if you want amazing skin please buy this. I use it daily!
This is one of the best products. My husband bought it for me one for my birthday and it is fantastic.
Sandy H.
Glendora, NJ
I received this for my birthday this year. Makes my skin feel nice and smooth. The smell is wonderful.
Noeliz M.
Tampa, FL
This is a perfect gift!!! It has everything you need for a good price.. I think it's a very good deal
Esty C.
Brooklyn, NY
I've use these products once or twice and I recommend trying it it's very worth it and it lasts longv

the soap has a nice texture , it is soft and hydratend and its formula is excellent for the skin . :)
Cur'tiece W.
Norfolk, VA
I was given this as a gift & I love it . it leaves my skin smooth & nice . would love to buy again
Melissa J.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Such a great set to get yourself acquainted with Soap & Glory products. I loved every product. :-)
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs