BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Miranda b.
Corp Christi, TX
Got this as a gift for my birthday and I absolutely love it. It smells so good and it leaves my skin so nice
Anabel M.
Love soap and glory products, mostly this gift set is amazong and complete. The price is not that affordable.
Emily G.
Dalton, GA
Very good for your skin very good for all your needs everyone needs one very good for the skin very very good
Brandi W.
Humble, TX
Received as a gift. Loved the whole set and bought all in full size when I ran out. Now it's a must have!!
Kara M.
New York
Gave this to a friend she said her body feels so good after her shower. I had to go pick one up for myself.
Carmen M.
Ada, OK
Perfect set to keep everything moisturized, smooth, soft, amazing sense and all together a great prduduct!
Calista W.
Great as a gift to your besties! Plus everyone loves to smell great! Highly recommend, highly suggested!!!
Nijonia P.
Fort Pierce, FL
Smells amazing! Makes the skin feel clean and soft its a bit pricey bit so worth it.....thank me later lol
Aravella F.
Olean, NY
I bought 2 of this for me and my friend and it was amazing it was really unique too (: and its just amzing
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
These kits are really cute and sold at target! They make a perfect fun gift and is high quality products.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs