BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Alexis V.
I absolutely love this set! I had received it as a gift a while back and it was perfect. It keeps my skin soft and smooth.
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
I bought this as a gift to myself. I love this brand it smells great and doesn't make you feel sticky or oily after using!
Sailyn B.
Orlando, FL
It's a great gift for any moment . My grandmother and mother like them . And my daughter has a set in her bag for anything
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Received as a gift from a client. WOW I am in LOVE with this company, my skin feels beyond soft and the scent is amazing
Alysa V.
Riverbank, CA
This set includes everything I love from a favorite brand! always impressed with their products and the wonders they do!
Diana T.
Conroe, TX
Loves this product the packgage are so beautifull and the quality of ingrefients and the sensation after use its the best
Jenie I.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely amazing smells divine the set brings all the nessecity body lotion body wash scrub and loofa great value.
Chloe M.
Makes skin feel silky smooth and smell amazing.
Doesn't react even with sensitive skin and helps keep moisture in.
Alexis G.
Winter Springs, FL
Tried it once. It was fine. Wasn't extravagant but very soft. Smelled wonderful also. I would suggest to invest.
Chesenia A.
Cherry hill, NJ
Bath and body works has the best gift ideas ever love this gift basket it everything in it for someone special
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs