BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

nicole v.
Trussville, AL
I bought this gift set as a sampler of sorts of the products Soap and Glory has to offer. It was great and I enjoyed all the products.
Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Leaves me feeling super clean and smooth smells great, inexpensive as well. The smell stays all day until you're ready to use it again.
erica g.
oak lawn, IL
This little gift set had everything you are looking for. Iggy smells amazing and it's not to pricey four everything you are getting.
Karla D.
Orlando, FL
This is amazing if your looking for a gift to give for somebody because this products are amazing for you skin and they smell so good
Bianca S.
Brentwood, CA
I absolutely love this stuff. Make me feel ckean and my skin feels so rejuvenated and it is honestly worth your money without a doubt
Michaelah Y.
Redding, CA
Best gift set ever purchased I love receiving these they're amazing and highly recommended great to use for vacations and everything
Marteka H.
Clarksville, TN
I love giving this as a last minute gift and everyone loves it. It smells good and they normally start using the product regularly.
Christina C.
Lawton, OK
The kind of gift that makes you feel like a lady really awesome. Love the smell love the company I recommend it to everyone I know.
Jasmin O.
Palmdale, CA
Grate set, I totally love the smell it feels grate on you're skin leaves your skin soft morsterize I highly recommend this product
Terry N.
Clanton
My daughter gave this gift set to me for my birthday and I love it!! I will definitely buy some more.... my skin felt so good...
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs