BY SOAP & GLORY

Get A Smooth On Gift Set - Hurry! We predict this gift will sell out! After all, Get A Smooth On is every girl's sugar crush. Features Soap & Glory's super-popular, sweet-lime-scented Body Wash, Body Scrub, Body Buttercream and Body Spray.. All in a shiny silver, limited edition, Soap & Glory branded overnight bag, which is special for the Holiday season. - Get A Smooth On Gift Set see more...

Kyra C.
I loved all of these products and would purchase all of them in a full size again. I tend to get mine at Ulta. I would recommend anything from this brand! Reasonable prices as well!
Allison S.
I always love soap and glory products because they are high quality and affordable. This is my favorite scent. It's light clean and fresh and I get so many compliments. This kit contains everything you need for amazing skin!
Dalther R.
Espactacular kit de jabones y cremas para el baño, lo he llevado a la playa y a la piscina.. Toda mi familia lo usa. Nos encanta a todos.. Su práctico bolso para llevarlo a donde sea es muy lindo.. La presentación a la vista es hermosa.. Sus colores.. La calidad de estos productos son duraderos y me encanta su olor!
LEAR17679 Elizabeth L.
The body wash lathes up and makes your body feel really clean, the scrub is the perfect one to use the day before you fake tan, the body butter you get is amazing hydrating for your entire body I use the body butter than spray the body mist onto my skin so I smell even more of this scent.
Rubi L.
I love everything in this set I definitely recommend. I just love how soft the skin is after use. Soap and Glory is a great brand, if you haven't tried go and buy now ! :)
Eduarda S.
Coronel vivida pr
Sem duvida o melhor kit de shampoo, condicionador e máscaras para os cabelos!!! Alguns são mais caros e outros tem um preço acessível. Seu cheiro é meio-fio muito bom!!! Eu o encontro no próprio site
Carol I.
Middlesex, NJ
Soap & Glory is one of those brands that you would almost pass up on as cute but not a great product. I picked this kit up at Ulta just to try it out and was shocked at how great a product this really is. The shower gels are so smoothing and the body creams are some of the best I have ever used. I actually went back and picked up several of these to give as gifts for all my special girls. The price point was very good also for the amount of product you received. Highly recommend this brand!
Jennifer M.
I am in love! I received this amazing bag of goodies as a gift and I am definitely a fan! Lucky girl! Wow! Smells amazing and my skin felt incredible! I sometimes have sensitive skin but none of it bothered my skin at all! Actually did the opposite, actually improve my skin! I will definitely be buying more when I run out! Another thing, has last awhile so far, a little goes a long way! That is value to me when it comes to cost!
Alicia S.
I bought this for a gift...but couldn't resist using it myself. Everything smells SO nice and left my body feeling great! I had to buy another set for the gift exchange I was a part of because once I opened one bottle, I had to move to the next. I reorder this whenever I'm running low. It is a very nice treat for myself as a mother of 2 young kids. Oh! And my secret santa loved hers as well! Two hooked customers for life.
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
This will you such a beautiful glow! It's so perfect for everyday luminous skin. It doesn't make you feel dusty like other "glowing" products make you feel. I am so picky when it comes to my skin, and I hate to feel like I have layers of gunk on. I want to feel soft, look sexy but feel smooth and you'll get it with this
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Thinking about getting this. Is it worth it?
Gostaria de receber e provar pra colocar no meu canal do youtube. Posso fazer propaganda para minhas fãs